MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do I create a forum here?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2011-04-25, 09:07 AM)! NICK ! Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not finding that. Where is it at?

What is the URL to your forum?
I know, but how to modify it.
You edit the portal templates.
Where do I in the ADMIN Panel?
In the Templates & Styles tab, click on Templates and then find the portal templates. If you don't know HTML and CSS this will not help you.
I don't know it. Is there anyway or site that I can go to or something?
(2011-04-25, 07:19 PM)! NICK ! Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know it. Is there anyway or site that I can go to or something?
http://www.w3schools.com/ is your best bet. I would also recommend you buy a book or two on basic HTML and creating web pages.
Well, I have tried the link you have gave me, but it doesn't help. Any other free sites that I can use?
(2011-04-25, 07:43 PM)! NICK ! Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I have tried the link you have gave me, but it doesn't help. Any other free sites that I can use?

Why doesn't it help? Please be more specific with your problems and questions. W3Schools is a free site, and so is MyBB. If you don't want to learn HTML, you won't be able to modify MyBB using the templates.
I know. I can't learn nothing from that site.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5