MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do I create a forum here?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
http://www.thegamezone.mybbnew.com/ I want to fix the profile comment. Like the link I gave.
I have a feeling that you're a troll.
You can't install plugins on your own if you're at a MyBB host. There are a few installed by default, but if you want more you'll have to request them to be installed for you.
(2011-04-25, 09:29 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]I have a feeling that you're a troll.

NO I AM NOT I JUST NEED HELP

(2011-04-25, 09:29 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]You can't install plugins on your own if you're at a MyBB host. There are a few installed by default, but if you want more you'll have to request them to be installed for you.

Where do I request them at?
(2011-04-25, 09:32 PM)! NICK ! Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-04-25, 09:29 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]You can't install plugins on your own if you're at a MyBB host. There are a few installed by default, but if you want more you'll have to request them to be installed for you.

Where do I request them at?

Oh c'mon, this is common sense, you ask your host. If you're not a troll I am sorry, but honestly I have never seen someone.. as clueless as you.
You'll need to ask on the mybbnew.com forums, we can't help you here.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5