MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Portal 2 Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Nice, glad to see this theme was released.
Thank you! Smile
surprised nice impressive Smile cool dude bro
(2011-05-04, 08:49 AM)smithtrd Wrote: [ -> ]surprised nice impressive Smile cool dude bro

Thanks!... I think?
Nice, clean and very elegant. I love the portal game and I am loving this theme too. Smile
EPIC!!! Thank you!
Small suggestion how about a light version of this theme? A color change instead of black to white.
(2011-05-04, 10:16 AM)Sukanjan.K Wrote: [ -> ]Nice, clean and very elegant. I love the portal game and I am loving this theme too. Smile

Thanks!

(2011-05-04, 10:18 AM)thnok Wrote: [ -> ]EPIC!!! Thank you!
Small suggestion how about a light version of this theme? A color change instead of black to white.

No problem, glad you like it. As for a light version, I don't think it'd work as well as the dark theme... + it'd take another long time to re-do all the images.
(2011-05-04, 10:30 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-04, 10:18 AM)thnok Wrote: [ -> ]EPIC!!! Thank you!

No problem, glad you like it. As for a light version, I don't think it'd work as well as the dark theme... + it'd take another long time to re-do all the images.

Yeah I know! At the moment it looks pretty good even in the dark color!! Smile

Btw thanks for uploading photoshop bliss v3! Looking forward for v4!
No problemo, and so am I. Smile
Nice work Jordan!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10