MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Portal 2 Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Give a css class to your buttons ^^ (.button {}) and it'll be amazing!
nice theme,..awesome release!!!
for the v2, yeah you really deserve to get paid from this ...
so far i'm okay with this v1, what i can give is only this "Thank you".
Multi Quote is not working
(2011-05-08, 03:05 PM)Trinit Wrote: [ -> ]Give a css class to your buttons ^^ (.button {}) and it'll be amazing!

Thanks Smile I am planning to do all the nit picky stuff like that in V2, however long that is. I didn't really bother with it this time around since it was a free theme, but meh. Smile

(2011-05-08, 05:23 PM)nadlerz Wrote: [ -> ]Multi Quote is not working

Hmm, odd. I'll look in to this.
Me love....
Very cool theme! Thanks!
How would I change the theme so that the new posts and no new post indicators are .png and not .gif?
I want to change on.gif to on.png and off.gif to off.png as well as offlock.gif to offlock.png

Nevermind, found it
http://community.mybb.com/thread-91779.h...tatus+icon

Also, is there any edits available to fix the multiquote issue?

And last question.. How would I add or change links in the header? Like Portal, etc
update: found it in the header template
please someone validate the last version cant wait to test it ^^.
The latest version has been updated and validated in the mods section. Smile This version includes bug fixes (check the first post)
Thanks for the update!

I am curious, I have an option to mark a post as spam and then link I think can be a button. In the portal2 theme it just shows the text as a link next to the other buttons. is there a way to fix it? The only other issue I have is that the theme doesn't seem to work with the "Avatar in Threadlist" plugin found here: http://www.mybbextras.com/showthread.php?tid=886

The avatars in the thread list show up as full size and can't be set any smaller. It is definitely a theme specific issue because the plugin works with my other themes.

See image
Hm, the spam button should be styled..? It is for me, at least on the theme demo. Could you post the Postbit -> posbit_spam or something along those lines? (Can't be bothered checking).

As for the theme, you're better off asking Yaldaram for support since he made the plugin.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10