MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Portal 2 Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I don't have a postbit_spam

Here is my postbit template where it calls the spam button
{$post['button_spam']}

{$ignore_bit}
<a name="pid{$post['pid']}" id="pid{$post['pid']}"></a>
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder" style="{$post_extra_style} {$post_visibility}" id="post_{$post['pid']}">
	<tbody>
		<tr>
			<td class="tcat">
				<div class="float_left smalltext">
					{$post['postdate']}, {$post['posttime']} <span id="edited_by_{$post['pid']}">{$post['editedmsg']}</span>
				</div>
				{$post['posturl']}
			</td>
		</tr>

<tr>
			<td class="trow1 {$unapproved_shade}">
				<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0" style="width: 100%;">
					<tr>
						<td class="post_avatar" width="1" style="{$post['avatar_padding']}">
							{$post['useravatar']}
						</td>
						<td class="post_author">
							<strong><span class="largetext">{$post['profilelink']}</span></strong> {$post['onlinestatus']}<br />
							<span class="smalltext">
								{$post['usertitle']}<br />
								{$post['userstars']}
								{$post['groupimage']}
							</span>
						</td>
						<td class="smalltext post_author_info" width="165">
							{$post['user_details']}
						</td>
					</tr>
				</table>
			</td>
		</tr>

<tr>
			<td class="trow2 post_content {$unapproved_shade}">
				<span class="smalltext"><strong>{$post['icon']}{$post['subject']} {$post['subject_extra']}{$post['steamprofile']}</strong></span>
				<div class="post_body" id="pid_{$post['pid']}">
					{$post['message']}
				</div>
				{$post['attachments']}
				{$post['signature']}

<div class="post_meta" id="post_meta_{$post['pid']}">
				{$post['iplogged']}
				</div>
		  </td>
		</tr>

<tr>
			<td class="trow1 post_buttons {$unapproved_shade}">
				<div class="author_buttons float_left">
					{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}{$post['button_rep']}
				</div>
				<div class="post_management_buttons float_right">{$post['button_spam']}{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}
				</div>
			</td>
		</tr>
	</tbody>
</table>
Try changing that to:

<span class="postbitbutton">{$post['button_spam']}</spam>
(2011-05-16, 11:28 PM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]Try changing that to:

<span class="postbitbutton">{$post['button_spam']}</spam>

That added the button Smile

Here is the result. The multiquote on the forum seems a bit different than the others but it was already like that. Thanks!

The MultiQuote button is actually an image, since I had to do it to fix the multiquote function. Smile All the buttons will be images in the v2 version.
(2011-05-17, 06:19 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]The MultiQuote button is actually an image, since I had to do it to fix the multiquote function. Smile All the buttons will be images in the v2 version.

The fix for the spam button doesn't work for internet explorer but it is fine in firefox. Any ideas? Internet Explorer thinks it is an image... well, at least it shows it as a missing image postib spam gif
Any ideas ^^
It's an incredible theme mate, I may be using it soon myself. Smile
@arineod
Are you using the latest version? 1.5?

@Indoexist
Thanks!
I installed the theme but it says
"Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again" -_-" it says it with every theme i install now it didn't say it yesterday when I installed this other theme an now for some reason everytime I try to switch to it it says that :l
You need to upgrade to MyBB 1.6.3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10