MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Why your forum is failing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2011-05-24, 06:59 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone here understand what this guy's point is?

The Elite or Camo?
Camo. He seems to think that every forum should appeal to everyone.
Some of your arguments are, well arguable - but overall I agree.
(2011-05-24, 09:04 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]Camo. He seems to think that every forum should appeal to everyone.

My site(forum) is anime-spanish based site, but i left the english pack on for some reason so members can choose between these two languages, but promoting my site to "all" people is meaningless.

I mean yeah, he may be wrong on that point Undecided
My future site, whenever I have time to put in the effort, will be lyrical discussion. I plan to be very anal with rules, as I don't just want stupid things like "I like this song." To me that's stupid for my sites plan. So I'm not going to market much to non English speakers, and people under 15. If I market to everyone, I will just end up disappointing myself.
(2011-05-25, 10:22 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]If I market to everyone, I will just end up disappointing myself.

Or 'I love Bieber' threads. Toungue
Thanks to everyone for the great feedback, I've just started a new blog here:
http://www.Crueltruth.com
Your blog is awesome. Definitely going to link to it again and again.
TE, your blog rules. Smile It's very informative, and users who which to succeed need to read it.
Thank you lucasbytegenius and Kolton T., I appreciate it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6