MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Forum has changed colours and looks destroyed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2011-05-17, 01:16 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]CHMOD it to 777

Just changed it, and its still not working. Sad
ok then, chmod the following folders..
First enter inside this folder => latest-trends.net

Then find this folder => cache => Chmod it to 777
enter inside this folder now => cache
Find this folder => themes = > chmod it to 777
(2011-05-17, 01:18 PM)Aashik Wrote: [ -> ]ok then, chmod the following folders..
First enter inside this folder => latest-trends.net

Then find this folder => cache => Chmod it to 777
enter inside this folder now => cache
Find this folder => themes = > chmod it to 777

Just added all the information exactly as you said, but still not working. Sad
I'm sorry, but i'm afraid i can't continue any further

You got hacking stuff in your forum Undecided

You need to remove that before you preceed

(2011-05-17, 01:21 PM)Aashik Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry, but i'm afraid i can't continue any further

You got hacking stuff in your forum Undecided

You need to remove that before you preceed

There is no hacking information on my site, its all legal hacking news. My Forum does not have illigal content on there bud. The section is called "Latest Hacking News & Computer Protection" and its based on Hackers being caught and so on etc... Yaldaram will vouch for this.
Oh, ok..
can you, disable all your plugins for a sec and try once?
(2011-05-17, 01:25 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]You have hacking content on your forums. Sorry.

No, I dont have any hacking content on there, its based on media "News" there is no illigal hacking content on my Forum. Pease feel free to take a look inside the section for yourself, you will find YouTube videos and blog sources based on public news etc...

[Image: capturetwy.png]

Have you tried disabling all the plugins?
(2011-05-17, 01:27 PM)Aashik Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried disabling all the plugins?

I have tried deactivating the latest plugins, but it did not work and stayed the same to be honest.
Add the following on a new line to inc/init.php after the line that says "<?php":
define('NO_PLUGINS', true);

Save the file and then try

Pages: 1 2 3 4