MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Forum has changed colours and looks destroyed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2011-05-17, 01:30 PM)Aashik Wrote: [ -> ]Add the following on a new line to inc/init.php after the line that says "<?php":
define('NO_PLUGINS', true);

Save the file and then try

Ok just tried that and I noticed it closed the plugins, but still is the same which is not good. This is very odd because it was working just fine about 1 hour ago. I take it you meant place it under here > <?php
so would be here <<<
/**
* MyBB 1.6
* Copyright 2010 MyBB Group, All Rights Reserved

Alright, I've found that you've erased your headerinclude template completely. That's why all the css sheets are gone from there. Revert your headerinlude template back to default.
(2011-05-17, 01:40 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, I've found that you've erased your headerinclude template completely. That's why all the css sheets are gone from there. Revert your headerinlude template back to default.

Where can I find the "headerinlude"

ACP > Templates > Your theme's temlates > Ungrouped Templates > headerinclude.
(2011-05-17, 01:37 PM)LeeUk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-17, 01:30 PM)Aashik Wrote: [ -> ]Add the following on a new line to inc/init.php after the line that says "<?php":

Ok just tried that and I noticed it closed the plugins, but still is the same which is not good. This is very odd because it was working just fine about 1 hour ago. I take it you meant place it under here > <?php
so would be here <<<
/**
* MyBB 1.6

Hi, now that it dosen't work, please do remove this code from the file you edited since it disables all the plugins!
(2011-05-17, 01:43 PM)Aashik Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-17, 01:37 PM)LeeUk Wrote: [ -> ]

so would be here <<<
/**
* MyBB 1.6

Hi, now that it dosen't work, please do remove this code from the file you edited since it disables all the plugins!

It's ok I placed it back to normal Smile

(2011-05-17, 01:41 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]ACP > Templates > Your theme's temlates > Ungrouped Templates > headerinclude.

It's asking me if I am sure to change it, I take it this is not going to delete anything based on my custom theme or anything like that.
You still don't have any thing in your headerinclude template.
Cool, have you now reverted to your default headerinclude template as Yaldram suggested?
(2011-05-17, 01:45 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]You still don't have any thing in your headerinclude template.

Yay Big Grin its all fixed guys, thanks so much for all your help guys. Man how on earth did I manage to break it you think? please can the other member who thought I had Hacking content on there take a look, so you can see that its all based on media news.
(2011-05-17, 01:44 PM)LeeUk Wrote: [ -> ]It's asking me if I am sure to change it, I take it this is not going to delete anything based on my custom theme or anything like that.

Don't worry, you don't have any thing in your headerinlude Toungue
(2011-05-17, 01:47 PM)LeeUk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-17, 01:45 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]You still don't have any thing in your headerinclude template.

Yay Big Grin its all fixed guys, thanks so much for all your help guys. Man how on earth did I manage to break it you think? please can the other member who thought I had Hacking content on there take a look, so you can see that its all based on media news.

Yeah, I guessed the correct thing Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4