MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Forum has changed colours and looks destroyed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2011-05-17, 01:47 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-17, 01:44 PM)LeeUk Wrote: [ -> ]It's asking me if I am sure to change it, I take it this is not going to delete anything based on my custom theme or anything like that.

Don't worry, you don't have any thing in your headerinlude Toungue

Lol Toungue thanks man and thanks everyone, how the heck did I manage that one lmao. Please can someone tell the member who thought I am a Hacker or something to look again on the Forum, because its not illigal content or anything and I have nothing to do with Hackers guys do you believe me Sad
(2011-05-17, 01:49 PM)LeeUk Wrote: [ -> ]Lol Toungue thanks man and thanks everyone, how the heck did I manage that one lmao. Please can someone tell the member who thought I am a Hacker or something to look again on the Forum, because its not illigal content or anything and I have nothing to do with Hackers guys do you believe me Sad

Hey, the time you said there ain't no hacking content in your forum, i guess i believed you, right?
Probably, Shukaku knows that now too, so don't worry..
Pages: 1 2 3 4