MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with Moderated By:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Yep,im doing it right now.Brb.
Alright, I'm waiting Lila.
AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
Oh! You've added Usergroup Name, instead of Username. This plugin is supposed to give a color to Username, instead of Usergroup.
AngelCoolBig Grin
Sorry.....
I though it was working for usergroup.
It'll not work with usergroup color until some code edits.
Damm.
Well thanks alot for your time.....
No Problem at all, glad to work with you Wink
(2011-05-20, 06:09 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Upload the attached plugn file in ./inc/plugins/ folder.
<snipped attachment>

In future please check and make sure that the licence of the plugin allows you to distribute a modified copy of the plugin without the permission of the author.

Here is the licence of the plugin:

Quote:You agree that the author of this plugin will not be held responsible for anything which may happen as a result of downloading, installing or using any of the files that you are downloading, including any instructions included in the download. You are not allowed to redistribute this plugin or a modified version without the permission of the author.

I've removed the attachment.
(2011-05-20, 08:41 PM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-20, 06:09 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Upload the attached plugn file in ./inc/plugins/ folder.
<snipped attachment>

In future please check and make sure that the licence of the plugin allows you to distribute a modified copy of the plugin without the permission of the author.

I'm not distributing. It considered distributing only when I post it on my forum.
Pages: 1 2 3 4