MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Extremely Customized Theme from Audentio Design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Great theme. You guys always do such "best" themes.
(2011-05-20, 09:54 PM)Clarkie Wrote: [ -> ]If only your themes weren't so over priced. :L

I am sorry to hear that you feel that way. If you look, we have quite a few deals going on that will bring the price down. MyBBSource has a deal here that will bring it down 20%. Not only that, but Audentio design has its own two deals going on: one, if you purchase with our credits system, you save $2.00 per product! And two, we have a buy any theme get THIS theme free for a limited time. So you could technically get a theme plus this one for $10!

Considering how long I spent on this theme to customize AS MUCH as I can, I would hope that that would be a great deal! And whats more is that if you are looking for a custom request, you can actually get this 100% free!

And we offer many free solutions as well, such as The Cure that I notice you are using on one of your forums, we thank you for using it and supporting us Smile.
Amazing theme Mike! I am a big fan of the sidebar Wink
(2011-05-21, 02:41 AM)Audentio Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-20, 09:54 PM)Clarkie Wrote: [ -> ]If only your themes weren't so over priced. :L

I am sorry to hear that you feel that way. If you look, we have quite a few deals going on that will bring the price down. MyBBSource has a deal here that will bring it down 20%. Not only that, but Audentio design has its own two deals going on: one, if you purchase with our credits system, you save $2.00 per product! And two, we have a buy any theme get THIS theme free for a limited time. So you could technically get a theme plus this one for $10!

Considering how long I spent on this theme to customize AS MUCH as I can, I would hope that that would be a great deal! And whats more is that if you are looking for a custom request, you can actually get this 100% free!

And we offer many free solutions as well, such as The Cure that I notice you are using on one of your forums, we thank you for using it and supporting us Smile.

I think some of them could come down $5 and others $10. I just can't afford to pay $25 for a theme when I think Gradial for $12 is almost as good.
I assure you that you will not find higher customized themes. We spend days on these, modifying as much as we can to help bring a unique forum a unique look.
Although it's very nice, I don't think it's on par with Luxure (same price) and miniColour (which is cheaper).
Theme is really nice,i used to follow it in the previous Audentio's forums,hope to see more color variants.....Smile
(2011-05-23, 05:33 PM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]Although it's very nice, I don't think it's on par with Luxure (same price) and miniColour (which is cheaper).

I don't rate luxure, think it and Sky should be free. Wink
Just to clear a few things up: This offer applies only to those who contact me. If you have contacted me and have not received a reply, it might not have sent so just send me a PM here or try again and we will get you Dark Ice. Starting the first, the offer no longer applies.

Everyone who currently has been awarded Dark Series for free, you should have been sent the files already but for future bug patches, we will have to send the files manually until we can store the theme in your inventory correctly without there having to have been a purchase. Smile
If you think this theme is overpriced you sir have problems. I think this theme is worth way more then 25$.

@ Audentio Great theme as always Smile. Its themes like yours that inspire me to try and make better themes.

Pages: 1 2 3 4