MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Extremely Customized Theme from Audentio Design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
DarkBleed? DarkBlood? DarkFlesh? :L
yes a red version would be great.
I'm sorry Audentio and yes I know this response is late but this theme isn't exactly "extremely customized" sorry.
(2011-07-10, 07:42 PM)Audentio Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks everyone, and we are taking your opinions into great consideration when we patch these with the next version. With the next version, we are going to be adding a custom editor for each (as currently only Dark Ice has a custom editor -- although, it will fit nicely with the others) as well as a purple one we are calling Dark Galaxy. Stay tuned! Big Grin

If were already bought the Dark Series, do we get these new ones for free when they come out?
Free to those who have purchased one of your other products?

http://dubstepaddicts.com check it in your DB, could I get this theme please?
Hello Deliver,

We don't offer this anymore, it was for a brief time period that ended around a year ago I believe.

Thanks,
Mike
What happens if I use a ripped theme of Audentio. Please tell me so I may stop using it. Also, How to discover if someone is using ripped audentio theme or legit one.
(2014-07-11, 01:41 PM)BigTimeRush Wrote: [ -> ]What happens if I use a ripped theme of Audentio. Please tell me so I may stop using it. Also, How to discover if someone is using ripped audentio theme or legit one.

You'll be asked to remove it, if you don't your host will be contacted.

When a user purchases a theme they set which URL they're using the theme on. If a certain URL isn't, then the theme is likely not legit which starts the above process.
Alright. So I need to stop using it. Thanks for telling @Eric.
Pages: 1 2 3 4