MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Extremely Customized Theme from Audentio Design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2011-05-30, 09:23 PM)NBKTwitch Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-05-20, 09:54 PM)Clarkie Wrote: [ -> ]If only your themes weren't so over priced. :L
If you think this theme is overpriced you sir have problems. I think this theme is worth way more then 25$.

Thanks. Smile To be honest most of these themes have grown on me - and just so you know, I have this theme. :L The overpriced stuff is Sky and MiniColor. MiniColor because it's similar to Gradial but costs double the price and Sky just looks similar to some free themes. Toungue I think Ubana is underpriced.
(2011-05-29, 06:31 PM)Audentio Wrote: [ -> ]Just to clear a few things up: This offer applies only to those who contact me. If you have contacted me and have not received a reply, it might not have sent so just send me a PM here or try again and we will get you Dark Ice. Starting the first, the offer no longer applies.

Everyone who currently has been awarded Dark Series for free, you should have been sent the files already but for future bug patches, we will have to send the files manually until we can store the theme in your inventory correctly without there having to have been a purchase. Smile

phpMyAdmin? :L
Nice theme! I look forward to more of your great releases.
Dark Flame and Dark Forest have been added! If you have already purchased the theme, just go to your inventory and redownload.

If you would like to purchase, click here.

Here are the screens:

If I was still running my xbox site, dark forest would be being bought for sure. Epic stuff guys once again!
I think the green one is a bit too saturated for my tastes, and the yellow is getting close, though the fact that they're both on pure black doesn't help. It's probably just too much contrast. Other than that, they both look awesome.
I love these, but I only have one concern, I feel the thead on Dark Flame is conflicting with the white link color, its wayyyy to bright.
I've been looking at this theme for quite some time now and was actually thinking of purchasing it at one point. It's in the perfect price range too. I'll look into purchasing this theme later this week.
Thanks everyone, and we are taking your opinions into great consideration when we patch these with the next version. With the next version, we are going to be adding a custom editor for each (as currently only Dark Ice has a custom editor -- although, it will fit nicely with the others) as well as a purple one we are calling Dark Galaxy. Stay tuned! Big Grin
Are there any plans on creating a red version of this?
(2011-07-10, 08:29 PM)koz Wrote: [ -> ]Are there any plans on creating a red version of this?

Come up with an interesting name and I see no reason why not Big Grin.
Pages: 1 2 3 4