MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] CloudFlare Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2011-05-22, 01:45 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]* Jason L. Claps
Really looking great Malcom, great job.

Thanks. Big Grin

I don't usually release my plugins, but as CloudFlare is becoming more popular with MyBB forums, I thought I'd create a plugin that makes it easier to manage.

Great plugin idea Malcolm! The screenshot looks good too, so well done!
(2011-05-22, 02:05 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Great plugin idea Malcolm! The screenshot looks good too, so well done!

Thanks. Hopefully I'll have 1.0-alpha readysoon for people who want to beta test.

For people who want to beta test: Server must have cURL enabled and have the PHP XML extension installed, domain must be under the CloudFlare network.

Good luck with this Malcom, I know you will do a good job Smile
(2011-05-22, 05:25 PM)Matt G Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck with this Malcom, I know you will do a good job Smile

I'm nearly there. Toungue

I never usually work with json, so this is a good experience for me.
(2011-05-21, 12:15 PM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]I am currently developing a plugin that uses CF's API to do various tasks from your boards admin cp.

Malcolm, neat to see the CF APIs in use here. Please let us know if you have any questions about or ideas for the API.

When you're satisfied with your plugin, we'd love to help draw attention to this useful MyBB integration.

John Roberts
CloudFlare.com
(2011-05-22, 09:48 PM)john-cloudflare Wrote: [ -> ]Malcolm, neat to see the CF APIs in use here. Please let us know if you have any questions about or ideas for the API.

I've actually a small issue with using one of the apis. I have submitted a private discussion @ CloudFlare Knowledge Base, my username is nmalcolm

Some help with that would be much appreciated.

(2011-05-22, 09:48 PM)john-cloudflare Wrote: [ -> ]When you're satisfied with your plugin, we'd love to help draw attention to this useful MyBB integration.

John Roberts
CloudFlare.com

Why, thank you John. Smile

I'll have a few people test it out, then I'll create a release thread for it when I'm sure that it's stable for use.

I have also heard that there will be some new developments in June, which I am looking forward to. Toungue
Saw the ticket and you'll get an answer tomorrow, latest.

New developments all the time!
(2011-05-22, 10:04 PM)john-cloudflare Wrote: [ -> ]Saw the ticket and you'll get an answer tomorrow, latest.

Ok, that will give me time to fix other small bugs.

(2011-05-22, 10:04 PM)john-cloudflare Wrote: [ -> ]New developments all the time!

Good to hear. Smile
How's development coming along? Cool
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7