MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] CloudFlare Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Just letting you folks know CloudFlare will soon start broadcasting over new CloudFlare IP addresses. Please make sure that these IPs are whitelisted with your host and server.
What's the status of the plugin?
There are a few issues I have to fix. Expect a new release within the next 2-3 weeks.

I'm actually hoping to role it out when 1.6.5 is released.
News about Beta 1:

-It will be a complete rewrite of Alpha 3 - Neater, more efficient code. Made to comply with MyBB's development standards. Done

-Ability to report spam to CloudFlare directly from the postbit (Expanding the plugin from the admin cp to the actual forums) Deferred

-Increased validation for CF settings. E.g. If your security setting is set to low, then select 'low' automatically. This helps to avoid confusing, and makes it easier for the administrator to manage the settings. Done

-Graphs to show visual data. Same concept as the MyBB statistics graphs. (100%) Deffered

-A few small vulnerabilities fixed. Done

-A lot of general bug fixes. Done

-New setting for how many results to show per page on Recent Visitors. Discarded

-Completely commented code. Deferred
(2011-12-02, 07:26 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]-Completely commented code.
This part I like the most
Big Grin
(2011-12-02, 07:42 PM)MyBB Tuneup Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-02, 07:26 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]-Completely commented code.
This part I like the most
Big Grin

The code is pretty complex for the average MyBB user, so I might as well explain what each part does. Smile

I've been working on the graphs (charts actually) this morning.

<snip>

I'll probably being caching more data too if I can.

Any more suggestions/feedback is highly appreciated.
(2011-12-03, 08:35 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]I've been working on the graphs (charts actually) this morning.

<snip>
Neat.
I've now added a "Top Ten Threats" feature which will show the top 10 threats which have visited your forum in the last 48 hours. Sadly I can't get the threat scores via the API so it's based on the number of hits.
Update:

Unfortunately I've experienced some data loss, and the source code for beta 1 was lost. I'm currently rebuilding it from the alpha 3 source code.

Beta 1 will be a lot more stable then the alpha releases. There is no set release date but you can be sure there will be a release (touch wood) soon.
Beta 1 released!

http://community.mybb.com/thread-104837.html

I deferred some things for beta 2 and possibly beta 3. This release fixes a good majority of issues.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7