MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] CloudFlare Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2011-09-30, 10:04 PM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]Update:

I've start work on IPV6 Support. I've almost finished the statistics module which shows traffic stats from the last 12 months, grouped by visitor type, bandwidth usage for the last week, month and year, and requests made and saved from the last week, month and year.

I'll also be adding recent search terms from today and yesterday. Smile

These will all be included in Alpha 2.

Very cool. Let us know if we can help in any way.

Thanks Malcolm. , for this aawesome plugin . Smile
I'm sorry, i have so many question on the plugin release page.
For question 1, you need to change the admin permissions under ACP > Users & Groups > Admin Permissions.

For question 2, it should just be your domain e.g. domain.com

I'm awaiting my release thread's approval still, but there is much more to come. Big Grin
Yes Smile, Luckily upon exploring the forum lately, I found this: http://community.mybb.com/thread-94820-p...#pid764475

And then I posted here to Thank you..
So far, the plugin are working fine..

I'm glad to hear it. I've submitted a few suggestions to the CF developers for the API. If they accept them, then I'll add them too. Smile
I have a question:

Scrutinize User's IP address? set to Yes, is it necessary?

It is disabled yesterday and IP's are working fine, and now I enabled it, still IP's are OK.
What is the best settings to use?
Once the dns resolved to use the cloudflare settings, my ip's were all showing cloudflare ip's instead of the actual ones. I had to enable it to get the real ones to show.

Small bug...when deactivating and uninstalling, the Cloudflare module setting group (Top Tab) in acp is not removed.
@x-Treme, Yeah, that's because the files still exist. I'll add a method to change the admin permissions when deactivating it in the next release.

@nadlerz, I highly advise you enable that setting. The fix in ./inc/functions.php isn't necessary anymore. I might even auto activate it during installation.
OK, thanks for the reply Malcolm. Smile
Waiting for the alpha 2, what are the expected additional features for release 2?
IPV6?
Feature wise;

IPv6 support - Enable/Disable IPv6 support

Statistics - Shows traffic stats of regular visitors, bots, and threats. Shows total bandwidth, bandwidth served by CF, and bandwidth saved by CF for this week, month and year. Shows total requests, requests served by CF, and requests saved by CF for this week, month and year.

Outbound links - Shows what external websites are linked to from your forum

Search terms - Shows what search terms people used to find your forum from the last 24 and 48 hours.

Performance wise;

Added pagination to the Recent Visitors module
Now using the MyBB cache instead of a new table

Alpha 2 will be released within the next month. It contains the above, and quite a few bug fixes.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7