MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Plugin] Profile Albums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
What happens is that you use a function that fails sometimes use the copy function!

I am updating the plugin and use the move_uploaded_file function and works much better!
Updated to version 0.8 in the first post!
Regards!
Gracias! Any way to move the album box UNDER contact info?
Trying to make a album i get this error.

Please correct the following errors before continuing:
Error loading the image or not to add an image to load ... Try again
^Move {$profile_albums} under:
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" width="100%">
<tr>
<td class="trow2"><strong>{$lang->homepage}</strong></td>
<td class="trow2">{$website}</td>
</tr>
{$sendemail}
<tr>
<td class="trow2"><strong>{$lang->pm}</strong></td>
<td class="trow2"><a href="private.php?action=send&amp;uid={$memprofile['uid']}">{$lang->send_pm}</a></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow2"><strong>{$lang->icq_number}</strong></td>
<td class="trow2"><a href="javascript:;" onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('misc.php?action=imcenter&amp;imtype=icq&amp;uid={$uid}', 'imcenter', 450, 300);">{$memprofile['icq']}</a></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow2"><strong>{$lang->aim_screenname}</strong></td>
<td class="trow2"><a href="javascript:;" onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('misc.php?action=imcenter&amp;imtype=aim&amp;uid={$uid}', 'imcenter', 450, 300);">{$memprofile['aim']}</a></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow2"><strong>{$lang->yahoo_id}</strong></td>
<td class="trow2"><a href="javascript:;" onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('misc.php?action=imcenter&amp;imtype=yahoo&amp;uid={$uid}', 'imcenter', 450, 300);">{$memprofile['yahoo']}</a></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow2"><strong>{$lang->msn}</strong></td>
<td class="trow2"><a href="javascript:;" onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('misc.php?action=imcenter&amp;imtype=msn&amp;uid={$uid}', 'imcenter', 450, 300);">{$memprofile['msn']}</a></td>
</tr>
</table>

Like this:
{$profile_albums}<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" width="100%">
<tr>
<td class="trow2"><strong>{$lang->homepage}</strong></td>
<td class="trow2">{$website}</td>
</tr>
{$sendemail}
<tr>
<td class="trow2"><strong>{$lang->pm}</strong></td>
<td class="trow2"><a href="private.php?action=send&amp;uid={$memprofile['uid']}">{$lang->send_pm}</a></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow2"><strong>{$lang->icq_number}</strong></td>
<td class="trow2"><a href="javascript:;" onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('misc.php?action=imcenter&amp;imtype=icq&amp;uid={$uid}', 'imcenter', 450, 300);">{$memprofile['icq']}</a></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow2"><strong>{$lang->aim_screenname}</strong></td>
<td class="trow2"><a href="javascript:;" onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('misc.php?action=imcenter&amp;imtype=aim&amp;uid={$uid}', 'imcenter', 450, 300);">{$memprofile['aim']}</a></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow2"><strong>{$lang->yahoo_id}</strong></td>
<td class="trow2"><a href="javascript:;" onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('misc.php?action=imcenter&amp;imtype=yahoo&amp;uid={$uid}', 'imcenter', 450, 300);">{$memprofile['yahoo']}</a></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow2"><strong>{$lang->msn}</strong></td>
<td class="trow2"><a href="javascript:;" onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('misc.php?action=imcenter&amp;imtype=msn&amp;uid={$uid}', 'imcenter', 450, 300);">{$memprofile['msn']}</a></td>
</tr>
</table>

I do not got any error btw.
I cant even download it from the mod DB right now.... But thanks for the tip on how to move it Big Grin Any ideas on why i get the error?
Please correct the following errors before continuing:
Error loading the image or not to add an image to load ... Try again
yes... download link does not work anymore...
Version 0.9 will be out soon, 0.8 worked for me so please be patient, Edson does a great job with his plugins Smile
Nice Thanks fort the updates, anyway to show a page with ALL the albums?
I just downloaded version 0.9 http://mods.mybb.com/view/profilealbums
Is it stable?
(2011-07-23, 02:12 AM)Maj Wrote: [ -> ]I just downloaded version 0.9 http://mods.mybb.com/view/profilealbums
Is it stable?

Well, version 0.8 worked for me so I suppose version 0.9 is kinda stable ^^
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8