MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Plugin] Profile Albums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I think it is ./uploads/profilealbums not Uploads
(2011-08-22, 01:46 AM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]I think it is ./uploads/profilealbums not Uploads

wht u mean for ./uploads/profilealbums not Uploads ?

i already upload ./uploads/profilealbums and it contain only ./uploads/profilealbums/index.html.
Use only the uploads folder, not the Uploads one.

Have you tried this in a localhot forum?
(2011-08-22, 01:46 AM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]I think it is ./uploads/profilealbums not Uploads

(2011-08-22, 05:44 AM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]Use only the uploads folder, not the Uploads one.

Have you tried this in a localhot forum?

yahooooo... problem solve.. I used ./uploads.. Its work... Thanks for quick feedback.. Thnks a million Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
great plugin, i really loved it but unfortunately i get an error if I will use this character ---> ' <---- on comments or generally in the fields. I get this error:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '1314748845')' at line 3
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_albumscomments (pid,aid,uid,text,date) VALUES ('1','1','1',''','1314748845')

Any expert guy who could help me? Thanks a lot Smile Smile
Get this error

[img][Image: 2zstdfl.jpg][/img]
Wherever it assigns that value to a variable needs to have the data escaped.
$variable = filter_var($db->escape_string($_REQUEST['variablename']), FILTER_SANITIZE_STRIPPED); 

Replace the variable name appropriately.
awesome, thank you for your plugin.
not working,
the plugin i installed and activated it.
i see albums in user cp but after creating an album,it is exitting and no albums seen in profile or in user cp
Hi!

I replace in file inc/plugins/profilealbums.php

<a href="usercp.php?action=profilealbums">Albums</a>

with

<a href="usercp.php?action=profilealbums">{$lang->profile_albums}</a>

It is a better for language support.

And check the tag tabindex, which is just somewhere.

If I'm logged as Administrator, then I cannot edit comments of registered user. My own comment I can edit.
I can delete my own comments and also user's comments.

Why registered user can see link Edit, then he can change comment, but he cannot save changes?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8