MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Plugin] Profile Albums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2011-10-01, 08:41 PM)adityapavan Wrote: [ -> ]not working,
the plugin i installed and activated it.
i see albums in user cp but after creating an album,it is exitting and no albums seen in profile or in user cp

You have created the album, but it is empty until you add images to it.
After you have created the album by uploading your first image, you do the following to make your album appear:

1. Go to your public profile and click on the album image.
2. Using the menu on the left, click "Upload New Image."
3. Enter title and description.
4. Upload an image.
5. Go back to your public profile.
6. Click the album image.
7. See your newly created album.
8. Upload your remaining images.

Regarding the earlier uploading issues: The album in the plug-in upload is misnamed. The "U" in uploads should be lowercase.
Is this going to be updated to work with 1.6.5
This works perfect for me in 1.6.5
http://community.mybb.com/thread-109289.html

Though many users didnĀ“t get it working in early version for some reason.
Have just installed this plugin.

When I click albums in UserCp all I get is a blank white page!

Can someone enlighten me as to what I might have done wrong Blush

Thanks
Nige
Did you REALLY uploaded the included member.php file?? That happens to me when I upload a fresh member.php file, I have to use the inluded one in this plugin (or a modified version by me, as this plugin is outdated).
ive installed this & it activated ok, but i see no link in user CP for albums anywhere?
after adding a image the box that comes up is not in english how can i change this (see pic)
When I upload a image as url and click on that image in the member profile it is not resised to the original size. You come on a page with the url http://www.ikf-forum.eu/albums.php?aid=1&uid=2.
This is a page that not excist .
can anybody help
I have been playing about with this plugin and it would be very cool if the ability to upload pictures was restricted to certain usergroups.

Does anyone know if this is possible/doable?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8