MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: tikolah
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Anyone know what's up with tikolah tight now?
dont know buddy,i too am waiting for some one to respond,might be mr.Kolton/stefan.t can help us.
if its once b back online just enough to get the backups of xml files and databases,which i never did !!!! SadSad
http://twitter.com/#!/tikolah

You might find out some info on tikolah twitter page.
they are not updating it since ages Sad,2 of my sites of tikolah are down,no database backups even,hoping for a hope still !!!!!!
This is why you should use paid hosting not free. I would recommend www.hawkhost.com
Be patient? They're not down for good.
yeah thanks for that,i knew pretty much abt hawkhost,we are hosting a site on it.its good.
@malcom i am not worried,i knew they would come alive again,just waiting Smile
Hope you're right, I'm also worrying about tikolah... I don't have any backups to move on other servers, I have only the articles from Google's cache. Hope that they'll be back as soon as possible... they're down now for more than 3 days!
yeah buddy,we all wish that happens soon Smile..... i moved one site previously for same reason,now i have one more left Smile
Yea, I'm hosted their too! Lol, I'm also getting worried... well, knowing tikolah, they will most likely be back on their feet soon! I have a giant database of backups (almost 1 a day) so if they are dead, I've only lost 1 day's worth of forum data... *sighs*
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10