MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb Community - Take off with MyBB!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
As people have mentioned you have WAY TO MANY projects. I see you popping up with new websites every other week and all of them seem to be inactive or low activity. You seem to want to be in every part of the internet and want a part in a ton of different sites and forums and that's where you are going to fail because you can't keep up with all of them...well maybe you can but you can't do it WELL.

Like others have said, the MyBB Community website is just an unwanted extension of MyBB.com and I don't see it flourishing. That's why I stopped posting there a while ago because it became dull, boring, and most of all, inactive.
I don't really think it's up to any of you to tell me if I'm spreading myself too thin. I'm being careful to manage my time, and keep it together, and if it turns out I need to drop something I will. MybbCommunity, will not be a site that I will drop.

Now, Mybb Community is not an extension, it's a very HQ Mybb Resource website. I know it was inactive, but it doesn't seem so bad right now. We have some very unique content, and features all on one site. Which is very good.
I'm not the only one that has said you have to many sites/projects so don't get all offended when I say it.

And there is no reason that all of those tools and resources can't be or aren't already on this site here.
I'm in no way offended.

And, Mybb doesn't have a toplist, nor does it have some of the content (tutorials and such) we have. We may incorporate some things Mybb already does have, but we're putting it all in one place.
Okay guys, on-topic please. Wink
Okay guys, I am a person that generally starts a bunch of forums, that usually end up failing. Last year I made like 30 zetaboards forums, all failed, people criticized me as well.

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, only this time more wisely."
~ Henry Ford

"All my successes have been built on my failures."
~ Benjamin Disraeli

If his forums have failed or he has made a shitload of careless forums, it's his business, give him a chance, the past is the past, move on, and honestly, it really isn't anyone else's business how many projects he has, he enjoy's forums let him do as he pleases, at least he has the balls to post even though he know's that most of you are lime holes and will try to insult him and criticize him.

How many of you can honestly say you've had much better success than him on the internet? He owns a site nearing 20k posts and over 1,000 members, that's pretty god damn good, so unless you know for a fact that you can do better, why not leave him alone?

/minirant

Good luck Kolton.
Thanks Concon, I appreciate it. Smile
I'm an administrator over at a subscription based forum that made $3000+ on the first day. Pretty sure it's safe to say I know what I'm doing when it comes to forums.
(2011-08-19, 07:59 PM)Concon Wrote: [ -> ]Okay guys, I am a person that generally starts a bunch of forums, that usually end up failing. Last year I made like 30 zetaboards forums, all failed, people criticized me as well.

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, only this time more wisely."
~ Henry Ford

"All my successes have been built on my failures."
~ Benjamin Disraeli

If his forums have failed or he has made a shitload of careless forums, it's his business, give him a chance, the past is the past, move on, and honestly, it really isn't anyone else's business how many projects he has, he enjoy's forums let him do as he pleases, at least he has the balls to post even though he know's that most of you are lime holes and will try to insult him and criticize him.

How many of you can honestly say you've had much better success than him on the internet? He owns a site nearing 20k posts and over 1,000 members, that's pretty god damn good, so unless you know for a fact that you can do better, why not leave him alone?

/minirant

Good luck Kolton.

He doesn't own it he is managing it, they are totally different, and tbh i have admined a forum with over 1 mill+ posts so yeh i have experience >.<, it's a warez forum therefore i cannot say it's name :/
Guys, this isn't about your experience, I'd prefer to keep this related to Mybb Community specifically.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7