MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb Community - Take off with MyBB!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Yes, I've contacted Simon who is working with me on designing a new theme for us.
Happy to see one of my favorite sites back in action again SmileSmileSmile,please do make it lively as it was again Smile
Good luck, I guess. I miss that place terribly, well, what it once was.
Looking foreward to it Big Grin
Mybb Community is having a Winter Kick-Off competition! Come check it out. Smile There are some epic prizes. Big Grin

>http://forums.mybbcommunity.com/thread-2179.html
It's still summer though :/
Delete this post.
First of all I would like to thank Kolton for taking the time and energy to make something out of what used to be known MyBB Runway and now a days MyBB Community. To clear a few things up:

Kolton is currently the Manager of MyBB Community meaning that he has full control of what is happening on a daily bases with MyBB Community. He will be your administrator and will make all the big decisions. I will visit the forum now and than for now (hopefully to return the the future) and will make sure the server stays up. If you got any questions, comments, or feedback please drop him a PM and not me unless it is server or advertisement related but I will probably react slow.

Although I don't and should not have any say over this I would like to express my feelings towards the unprofessional and childish posts that I have read in this thread. The MyBB forums have really gone down the plumbers from what I'm reading. Nobody cares how much money you make, how epic your forum is, or that Kolton has to many projects.

The Elite, and now I'm talking to you, I would like the clear things up once more: we gave you $20 USD instead of the hosting and domain because you rather wanted cash. If you check your Paypal logs you see that I made over 20 dollars at that time. You can ask anyone else that won contests at MyBB Community and they will all say that they have received their prices. Also you never made me a $200 dollar offer. All I know is that you told a friend of mine that you would buy it for $200- that is awesome but you never directly contacted me. Next time do that.

I think I have cleared most things up here but if not send me a PM or reply to this thread, I might check back later on it.
Itheme, a kick-off contest. Wink
Pyridine, thanks! I'll fix that. Smile
Bob, thanks. Smile I have received my prize (back when I won the Fall contest iirc), and I will be sure the winner of our Winter Kick-Off contest gets theirs.

Thanks all.

Edit: Okay, Bob just pointed out to me that we still have Fall to go through. Sorry guys, it was like 1am when I came up with this contest & I had spent the day working on SnowFreaks.

So, hope yah can forgive the blunder, and we can just let it slide. Pfft, who cares about Fall anyway? Winter is what it's about. Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7