MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Beta Release : FantasyBlue Mybb Theme[MyFavourite design]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2011-08-26, 08:34 AM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]Its damn ugly and thead and back ground are taken from "Dynaxel".
Use your gradients,not the ones made by others.

Added we will teach you how to make themes but only if u r good with us.

Try respecting your seniors.
We know u Kiran though u changed your username.

We wish u all the best.
Be a good guy.

HOW DARE YOU USE MY IMAGES!

loljk, I really don't care haha, and even if I did its not like I can copyright a 6x6 document as Jordan has already stated Toungue

As for the actual critiqing I would say its ok for your first theme, looks a bit rickety especially with the rough logo and borders but we all get better with practice. Keep working at it! Smile
(2011-08-26, 05:12 PM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]Lol glas a good one Wink
But this is all discussion,am a grt fan of Jordans work personallu.
This is not fight but just plain discussion Smile.
/This thread have been hijacked by Envira, Jordan (& my this post a bit) Toungue

Well sorry for hijacking,i wish him all the best too.
May be he can code better Smile
(2011-08-26, 03:18 PM)Jordan L. Wrote: [ -> ]You're going to blame him for using a 6x6 pixel image? Who freakin' cares. It's a simple image, he didn't take the Mona Lisa.

Actually, he did take Mona Lisa from labrocca.

http://mybbthemes.org/showthread.php?tid=7
Well that's naughty.
Well kavin,good observation. !!!
Now i repeat the sentences of all my previous posts again !!!! WinkWinkWink
Wan't those images:
http://garenalive.info/images/simplydark/on.gif

From another theme as well?
I Notice it on pretty modication trick on, be careful!
seriously

many people have sometimes like on quality on theme neat! my opinion!
(2011-08-26, 06:15 PM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-26, 08:34 AM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]Its damn ugly and thead and back ground are taken from "Dynaxel".
Use your gradients,not the ones made by others.

Added we will teach you how to make themes but only if u r good with us.

Try respecting your seniors.
We know u Kiran though u changed your username.

We wish u all the best.
Be a good guy.

HOW DARE YOU USE MY IMAGES!

loljk, I really don't care haha, and even if I did its not like I can copyright a 6x6 document as Jordan has already stated Toungue

As for the actual critiqing I would say its ok for your first theme, looks a bit rickety especially with the rough logo and borders but we all get better with practice. Keep working at it! Smile
I did not use any images from dynaxel,even i dont know that site till envira said that.
I used thead from the other(dont want to say Shy)
i have strong interest and passion to develop great mybb themes but i dont know anything about photoshop Confused Lol.
If envira could help me teach the things i would be happy Sleepy
envira doctor ekkaduntaro telsukovacha Exclamation Im software engineer at CAPG,knEw only SAP Smile)
I know completely about CSS like body footer trow ,tables,borders and all that coding but only problem is create images for trow ,thead and background because dont know photoshop Big Grin Undecided
Well no need of photoshop u can even create with basic tools like paint.net or gimp.
Or else leave images,just u can use hex colors #blah blah !!!!!

Nenu frm padmarao nagar,secunderabad lol.

I dont have time as i am busy,anyways all the best,
Kill piracy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6