MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Beta Release : FantasyBlue Mybb Theme[MyFavourite design]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2011-08-27, 04:36 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-27, 03:15 PM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]Your an idiot.
Indeed I was thinking right, your failure in success as well in brain is 98%, I like your user title.

Anyways, this is last comment I believe, my things are removed, haha someday, you'd be also ripped off from your images and feel that thing. And keep your advice to yourself, I don't see you as some advisory minister of mine.

I've been ripped many of times. You = once (a image). Jordan, Jessie and I (the three j's rofl) have all been what I call skin ripped. Wether removing the copyright and claiming as own or with Jordan where his skin was cloned and released. Jessie's usertitle is the complete opposite of what your thinking. To me it means to succeed you need to try and try and try until you can get it done right. Success takes time its not a one-two-three thing.
crazy4cs Wrote:Anyways, this is last comment I believe, my things are removed, haha someday, you'd be also ripped off from your images and feel that thing.

Then send a DMCA to MyBB, since all your themes look the strawberry same as the default theme. Seriously, he took an arrow from your theme. Stop crying and get over it. He even took the whole theme down, just so you'd have your arrow. When you have a theme re-uploaded for free, and lose roughly $300 in sales from it, then please, come and moan, blueberry and complain here. No one gives a flying eggplant about your arrow.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6