MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Beta Release : FantasyBlue Mybb Theme[MyFavourite design]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2011-08-27, 01:19 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-27, 12:17 PM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-27, 08:16 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]I'd sue everyone copying even anything like 1 px also because its the thing I made, if he had similar idea, why he didn't made before I made? So its just a copy, nothing else.

wow.

Ok. I will now sue you for using colors by me in your themes. I just saved every color in the spectrum each and every one in a 1px by 1px image on my harddrive. Obviously, I'm joking. But according to your ridiculous statement I owe this site a LOT of money.

What will now I use to make my themes Sad
(2011-08-27, 06:47 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-27, 01:28 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-26, 03:18 PM)Jordan L. Wrote: [ -> ]You're going to blame him for using a 6x6 pixel image? Who freakin' cares. It's a simple image, he didn't take the Mona Lisa.

Actually, he did take Mona Lisa from labrocca.

http://mybbthemes.org/showthread.php?tid=7
He took that from my theme as well, the on images and all, am angry like anything and most likely to DMCA if he doesn't remove them, I made them from scratch.

http://www.ubers.org/images/Ub3r//on.gif

Nuff said.

Im sorry for stealing your on off icons,Coz im noob and dont know much and dint found much crime doing this.
I removed the images now as per your request .
Have Mercy.

(2011-08-27, 01:32 PM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-27, 08:16 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]I'd sue everyone copying even anything like 1 px also because its the thing I made, if he had similar idea, why he didn't made before I made? So its just a copy, nothing else.

wow.

Ok. I will now sue you for using colors by me in your themes. I just saved every color in the spectrum each and every one in a 1px by 1px image on my harddrive. Obviously, I'm joking. But according to your ridiculous statement I owe this site a LOT of money.

Hmm...

Make the theme with no color. Just white with black borders. Then send it to me I will remove your credit and add mine then color it. Deal?
(2011-08-27, 01:32 PM)Aghora Wrote: [ -> ]Im sorry for stealing your on off icons,Coz im noob and dont know much and dint found much crime doing this.
Have Mercy.
That is kind of you, thank you.

Am also Indian, if you need help you can contact me, but I don't like any themes or even plugins being ripped. I'd help you with PS or any help you need, but am strictly against any rips, most welcome, we and I honor developers though being noob, even I was noob when I started but eventually I learnt and made my way out, you'd also, but not by copying, by learning them. Smile

edit: Still there, you must remove and update the attachment pack.

(2011-08-27, 01:34 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-27, 01:32 PM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]

wow.

Hmm...

Make the theme with no color. Just white with black borders. Then send it to me I will remove your credit and add mine then color it. Deal?

Haha, that is a good one Big Grin

And good try btw Toungue
@Aghora aka kiran babu....this only for u
"nenu doctor ni,but in less than a year in mybb,nenu chaala nerchukunna and ippudu nenu mybb lo oka manchi designer ni.
Naaku ikkadiki raaka mundhu emi teliyadhu.
Ikkadi vaalla valla nenu ee stage ki vaccha.
Gimp,photoshop,paint.net use cheyyadam nerchukuna.
It took 1 yr for me to make a theme on my own Smile
So u too try hard and work sincerely k Smile
U will succeed
All the best
(2011-08-27, 01:35 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-27, 01:32 PM)Aghora Wrote: [ -> ]Im sorry for stealing your on off icons,Coz im noob and dont know much and dint found much crime doing this.
Have Mercy.
That is kind of you, thank you.

Am also Indian, if you need help you can contact me, but I don't like any themes or even plugins being ripped. I'd help you with PS or any help you need, but am strictly against any rips, most welcome, we and I honor developers though being noob, even I was noob when I started but eventually I learnt and made my way out, you'd also, but not by copying, by learning them. Smile

edit: Still there, you must remove and update the attachment pack.

I DONT Know what you are talking about,if you are talking about my-orange mybb theme thread now i removed it not just updating removed entire thread
(2011-08-27, 01:31 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]

wow.

They are the colors, hex colors, no copyright on them.

Yes but if you use exactly the same combination and the very same image that is exactly similar to the once produced before it, then its a rip, enough said to prove it, you must get things when you'd be ripped.

Your an idiot.
(2011-08-27, 03:15 PM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]Your an idiot.

I guess that sums up my argument of what I was trying to say.
(2011-08-27, 03:15 PM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]Your an idiot.
Indeed I was thinking right, your failure in success as well in brain is 98%, I like your user title.

Anyways, this is last comment I believe, my things are removed, haha someday, you'd be also ripped off from your images and feel that thing. And keep your advice to yourself, I don't see you as some advisory minister of mine.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6