MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post Your Actual Desktop!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Here's my simple setup in my bedroom:

[Image: eGl5Ol.jpg]

Yay for crappy cellphone pictures!
Is it just me or is everything in your room purple?

Here is my amazing dual monitor + printer setup.

[Image: Tkf7e.png]

Also, here's my pantry within reach of the aforementioned desk.

[Image: MKyJ5.png]
[Image: rUJnn.jpg]
(2011-09-18, 08:31 PM)RPicard Wrote: [ -> ]Is it just me or is everything in your room purple?
It's just my cell phone. The purple things are actually black. Toungue
(2011-09-18, 09:28 PM)Steven Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-18, 08:31 PM)RPicard Wrote: [ -> ]Is it just me or is everything in your room purple?
It's just my cell phone. The purple things are actually black. Toungue

Haha okay. I figured it must be something like that because you would have had to go to great lengths to get all of that to match. Even the Polaroid on your wall is purple. lmao
(2011-09-18, 09:31 PM)RPicard Wrote: [ -> ]Haha okay. I figured it must be something like that because you would have had to go to great lengths to get all of that to match. Even the Polaroid on your wall is purple. lmao
I'll try and find a digital camera to use; my "new" cellphone has a 1.5 megapixel camera that's pretty much terrible. My old (3+ year old) had a 3 megapixel that worked fine.
... my kitchen office Big Grin

[Image: desktop.jpg]
(2011-09-18, 09:33 PM)Steven Wrote: [ -> ]I'll try and find a digital camera to use; my "new" cellphone has a 1.5 megapixel camera that's pretty much terrible. My old (3+ year old) had a 3 megapixel that worked fine.
My phone has a 2 MP camera and I was pretty impressed with the picture quality on these.

@muffin It's too much Mac for me.
It's only one mac and one little linux box Wink
(2011-09-18, 09:34 PM)muffin Wrote: [ -> ]... my kitchen office Big Grin

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m111/...esktop.jpg

Insert sexist kitchen joke in

xD lolz
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6