MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MineBoard - The Unique Minecraft Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Oh Damn, so neat!
(2011-10-18, 02:35 AM)shawn16 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh Damn, so neat!

Thanks Big Grin
Back up from a server move. All good now! Smile

Mineon. Wink
You have the following in your footer so it cannot be read, "Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2011 MyBB Group."

You instead should have the "Powered by MyBB" so it can be read.

An easy fix for this is to change its text color from black to some light color, like white.
Mcmines and Mineboard are now merged! We've reached 3k posts, hired a new moderator & admin, and have a much more active userbase!

Come join the discussion. Wink
Why don't you make the "Powered by MyBB" readable in your site?
(2011-10-27, 10:51 PM)BR549 Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't you make the "Powered by MyBB" readable in your site?
I can read it just fine. I'm not about to display it in 72pt colored yellow with fireworks.
You may have missed my earlier post where I suggested using a lighter color for the text, "Powered by MyBB".

(2011-10-28, 12:02 AM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]I can read it just fine. I'm not about to display it in 72pt colored yellow with fireworks.

The attached shows two screen prints, the top from earlier today and the bottom from a few minutes ago.

Both show black text on a dark brown background. This effectively camouflages the text, making it harder to read, which does not seem consistent with what is desired by MyBB.
Text has been changed to white.
(2011-10-28, 01:40 AM)BR549 Wrote: [ -> ]You may have missed my earlier post where I suggested using a lighter color for the text, "Powered by MyBB".

(2011-10-28, 12:02 AM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]I can read it just fine. I'm not about to display it in 72pt colored yellow with fireworks.

The attached shows two screen prints, the top from earlier today and the bottom from a few minutes ago.

Both show black text on a dark brown background. This effectively camouflages the text, making it harder to read, which does not seem consistent with what is desired by MyBB.

All they require is that it's there. You can tell that it's there when it was black.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6