MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MineBoard - The Unique Minecraft Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
As I recall, MyBB requires it to be clearly visible. The dark brown background clearly camouflaged the black text. Practically any light color on that background should work.
(2011-10-28, 02:35 AM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]All they require is that it's there. You can tell that it's there when it was black.

(2011-10-28, 04:59 AM)BR549 Wrote: [ -> ]As I recall, MyBB requires it to be clearly visible. The dark brown background clearly camouflaged the black text. Practically any light color on that background should work.
(2011-10-28, 02:35 AM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]All they require is that it's there. You can tell that it's there when it was black.

From memory i recall various posts Matt said the same thing.

Also, your posting confuses me.

Your tittle says "Another Minecraft Forum" Yet your first post says it's unique.

I iz confused.
Come check out our awesome new theme! Smile
(2011-11-12, 05:57 AM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]Come check out our awesome new theme! Smile

It fits so much better for the topic!
Bits and pieces of it look terrible. Such as the menu, welcomeblock textboxes colors and the logo isn't so hot. If your going to have your menu like that, don't just give one link an icon, it's either them all or none.
(2011-11-12, 06:32 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]Bits and pieces of it look terrible. Such as the menu, welcomeblock textboxes colors and the logo isn't so hot. If your going to have your menu like that, don't just give one link an icon, it's either them all or none.

We did change our theme today...
(2011-11-12, 06:39 AM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-12, 06:32 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]Bits and pieces of it look terrible. Such as the menu, welcomeblock textboxes colors and the logo isn't so hot. If your going to have your menu like that, don't just give one link an icon, it's either them all or none.

We did change our theme today...

I'm talking about that theme in particular.
Well, that's Jessie's theme. He didn't do a very good job on it imo.
I'm going to have to spend some serious editing time to get it looking better, if you'd like to help that would be awesome Smile
(2011-11-12, 07:28 PM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]Well, that's Jessie's theme. He didn't do a very good job on it imo.
I'm going to have to spend some serious editing time to get it looking better, if you'd like to help that would be awesome Smile

That's Jessie's? That doesn't look like his work at all. O.o
(2011-11-12, 11:57 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-12, 07:28 PM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]Well, that's Jessie's theme. He didn't do a very good job on it imo.

That's Jessie's? That doesn't look like his work at all. O.o

Yes it is his work, check the footer. Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6