MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What is your feedback regarding Cloudflare?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
@damoncloudflare LMK when you're sending me that commission check for all the sales work I do for you. Smile

Big Grin Not quite there yetSmile
How do you use CloudFlare to block whole countries, or is this just normal htaccess stuff that doesn't involve CloudFlare?

Our site just came online and so far so good. I don't personally notice a speed difference though.
(2012-04-20, 03:12 PM)Monaco Wrote: [ -> ]How do you use CloudFlare to block whole countries, or is this just normal htaccess stuff that doesn't involve CloudFlare?

Our site just came online and so far so good. I don't personally notice a speed difference though.

You would have to fully block in .htacess. While you can *block* in CloudFlare's threat control panel, our country block only challenges those visitors right now (no a full block)

"I don't personally notice a speed difference though."
Give it a few days for the caching to build out.
(2012-04-20, 06:37 PM)damoncloudflare Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-04-20, 03:12 PM)Monaco Wrote: [ -> ]How do you use CloudFlare to block whole countries, or is this just normal htaccess stuff that doesn't involve CloudFlare?

You would have to fully block in .htacess. While you can *block* in CloudFlare's threat control panel, our country block only challenges those visitors right now (no a full block)

"I don't personally notice a speed difference though."
Give it a few days for the caching to build out.

I never noticed a huge difference either. But then again, my forum is very low traffic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5