MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WWE Forums - Wrestling Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
How did you get "Big Board Owner"? I thought it was 100k posts to receive that? Anyway, I've always liked your theme. I'm not too invested in WWE or any wrestling for that matter, I'm not going to say why, I don't like starting fights.

You've sure got a good niche right there, something that is so rare (a wrestling forum) standing up against a widely-known and liked "sport?". Wish you all the best Crayo, I just wish you was less of an lime-hole on other forums.
(2012-04-15, 05:38 PM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]How did you get "Big Board Owner"? I thought it was 100k posts to receive that?

He had a forum with 100k posts, marketforums or something like that.
(2012-04-15, 06:09 PM)Irreligious Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-04-15, 05:38 PM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]How did you get "Big Board Owner"? I thought it was 100k posts to receive that?

He had a forum with 100k posts, marketforums or something like that.

Oh okay, that makes sense then.
RAW tonight. Reached 70k posts.

Also Breshie, I'm not an "banana", I'm just honest when I post. Though on HF I was very LQ.
(2012-04-17, 12:16 AM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]RAW tonight. Reached 70k posts.

Also Breshie, I'm not an "banana", I'm just honest when I post. Though on HF I was very LQ.

I was actually mainly talking about SF.
I don't want to go off-topic, but me an banana on SF? If this was someone else telling me this I'd be concerned, but aren't you known for being one yourself lol?

But yeah, let's keep it civil so PM me any further opinions about me that you have, let's not ruin a showcase thread.
(2012-04-17, 01:56 AM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]I don't want to go off-topic, but me an banana on SF? If this was someone else telling me this I'd be concerned, but aren't you known for being one yourself lol?

But yeah, let's keep it civil so PM me any further opinions about me that you have, let's not ruin a showcase thread.

I don't want to ruin a yet-to-gain reputation here so just to clear things up; there's about 3 members out of the 10 fully active members on that site who don't like me. Take Peter L. for instance, he dislikes me because of previous experiences we've had with each other (on HF). As for the others, they just question my leadership qualities of the SF Coders just because I'm not the best coder on the forum. But I think it takes more than advanced coding knowledge to lead a group to be honest.

So in much shorter terms, no I'm not known for being an lime-hole on SF, in fact, 80% of all members on there like me.
Expanded the forum into the sports market, it's going well since a LOT of wrestling fans are sports fans, so that's cool.
I don't like how you removed the default mybb user stats at the bottom of the index page. I do like all the links at the bottom looks pretty professional.
I prefer our stats like this to be honest, many others must agree since it's a trend every where now lol -.-.

Anyway, RAW tonight people. If you need a stream PM me on WF.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7