MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WWE Forums - Wrestling Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Just letting the fans know RAW is on tonight Smile
How many thousands of posts are generated on a night like this?
2.Xk roughly. It's unpredictable. If RAW is on a streak of bad shows it gets lower, if you're coming off a good show and/or a good PPV then it increases.
Bumping for money in the bank.
Nice. I might have to join your site. I was a big WWE fan back in the day. I really don't watch it anymore except for Wrestle Mania. Haven't missed a Wrestle Mania since I was 5 (I'm 26). It's a family tradition.
Bumping for awesome site.
(2012-07-16, 12:37 AM)ALUXi33 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice. I might have to join your site. I was a big WWE fan back in the day. I really don't watch it anymore except for Wrestle Mania. Haven't missed a Wrestle Mania since I was 5 (I'm 26). It's a family tradition.

Yeah it is with a lot of people who aren't active wrestling fans, Wrestlemania is the super bowl of professional wrestling. Will be good to see you on the site.
[Image: MVFmI.png]

that's confusing.
(2012-07-16, 03:00 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ][Image: MVFmI.png]

that's confusing.

Thought the same, but some of the YT account usernames looks weird. I don't really want "Subscribe to CookieChaser5" there.
Such a great forum! Really do love it, shame I am not into WWE more though, your activity is great for a still new forum.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7