MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WWE Forums - Wrestling Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2012-07-16, 03:32 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Changed it. Looks weird but better than before.

Yeah I think it looks better. Did you also see my comment about the red lines? I do not think they fit with the rest of the theme.
(2012-07-16, 03:33 PM)Roach Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-16, 03:32 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Changed it. Looks weird but better than before.

Yeah I think it looks better. Did you also see my comment about the red lines? I do not think they fit with the rest of the theme.

I thought the same at first but immediately after adding it we had status after status on how they loved it. We could change the red lines to blue to fit with the theme perhaps. Ultimately they decide tbh.
(2012-07-16, 03:34 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-16, 03:33 PM)Roach Wrote: [ -> ]

I thought the same at first but immediately after adding it we had status after status on how they loved it. We could change the red lines to blue to fit with the theme perhaps. Ultimately they decide tbh.

#PeoplePower Toungue I think blue would be better, this footer is an improvement from the last I just think the colour needs to fit.
(2012-07-16, 03:36 PM)Roach Wrote: [ -> ]#PeoplePower Toungue

Lol'd.

Yeah Xanth made the changes mid-way through the PPV last night, I'll speak to him about perhaps changing to Blue. He has better design tastes than me tbh.
Okay good luck, I will have to come down and look at it after I have sorted things out. Gotta' get back into discussion.
You missed an amazing PPV tbh.
Guess I will try and find links to download it and watch it on my PC.
One of the best site out there. Brilliant design, nice content, absolutely well organised sections. I'm glad to code another plugin for you Anxiety.
ok this
Bump for this site.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7