MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The JRPG Club: Game Reviews and Discussion for Japanese Learners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
どういたしまして! Wink

I'd do anything to be fluent at Japanese and this could assist me.. somehow? Smile
Think of us as a study group. We're not necessarily Japanese teachers, but we'll offer our advice, help and support whenever possible. Smile
(2012-07-02, 12:27 PM)cappazushi Wrote: [ -> ]Think of us as a study group. We're not necessarily Japanese teachers, but we'll offer our advice, help and support whenever possible. Smile

Get your site big!
That's the dream. Smile For now I'm just grateful that we've managed to attract a few motivated members. I believe in quality over quantity, so I'd take a small but active community over numbers any day.
(2012-07-02, 12:42 PM)cappazushi Wrote: [ -> ]That's the dream. Smile For now I'm just grateful that we've managed to attract a few motivated members. I believe in quality over quantity, so I'd take a small but active community over numbers any day.

That's exactly right, I wish I could contribute more but I really don't know what to post. Sad
Bump for this excellent forum. Any keen Japanese learners would be right at home, as well as anybody wanting to learn. Upcoming beginners guide Smile
Thank you Shannon.

I was planning to send this up to the top today as well, because we've finally launched our forum's new look. It was designed by Tecca, who did an awesome job and was a pleasure to work with. We're now lightyears past our old theme. I think once again the website has made great strides in readability and usability. Now to add more features and work on SEO. Smile

Some other things that are going on...
I've signed up for the fantasy sumo tournament. Looking forward to hearing the results Smile The beginners is looking good so far also, very keen for the immersion and gaming parts.
A very well-designed site although I don't understand Japanese I still found it easy to navigate good luck!
Thanks guys.

I need a little help. Can anyone on a Mac using Firefox take a look at the site for me? I'm seeing this bug.

"New Reply" on one line is Chrome. When it's on two lines, that's Firefox. Can you tell me if you see it the same way as I do in Firefox? Apparently Windows doesn't have this issue. Thank you so much! You can click here to view a thread.

This is definitely a bug that only occurs in Firefox on a Mac. Not sure if it's fixable or not, but I made a thread in the support forums.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6