MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The JRPG Club: Game Reviews and Discussion for Japanese Learners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I'm sorry for responding to your advice so late; when you're birthday falls on a Friday it's easy to accidentally spend the entire weekend celebrating. Toungue

You're totally right about the home page. To give you a little background, it actually used to be a very boring static page with only information about The JRPG Club. That was a huge barrier to actually getting to content so I added more to it. Now that the forums are a bit more active, though, and reviews and other resources taking more time to produce, it's left the main page static for too long. I'll have to sort out some way to make it more interesting and incorporate some information about the forums on there as well. Images might actually be a good idea, because I don't think any plugin will provide the kind of preview I'd want on the front page. Wink
We're always looking for more Japanese learners or gamers that love Japanese games to join our community and discussions. I plan to install a Japanese language pack this weekend, as I'll have the time now that my Dark Knight Rising hopes went up in smoke. The giveaways section will be expanding over the weekend as well. There will be lots of new free DLC available.

(If you see this, Leefish, I'm brainstorming ways to implement your suggestions. Don't worry, I didn't ignore you.)
I'm actually really interested in joining your site to learn japanese, I love the language and culture. You might see me there soon as soon as I can get some free time. Smile
Sounds great! We're looking forward to having you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6