MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Private Message Log
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Plugin has been updated to 1.0.1.

-Several SQLi vulnerabilities have been fixed.
-Typecast conversion. I meant to do this when I updated the plugin for 1.8 but I forgot.
-Fixed a multipage issue when filtering PMs by subject.

To update, just overwrite the old files with the new files.
Edited ... Please Deleted Post.
(2015-03-27, 08:43 PM)SAEED.M Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Paul.
Thanks for great plugin.

I have a suggest.
Can add a option to this plugin for Hide a user ID from other super mod ?
It is:
Add a option to this plugin's setting for add user's ID need to hide from other superMod or other admin.
We add in plugin setting and if other admin click on this user's messages show this message:
You do not permission to view USERNAME's private message log!
Like this Attachment.
This very useful and important for me. can you add this in new version?
Thanks.

Sounds more like a request for you and not really something many would want. He may charge you for a customization like this.
Plugin has been updated to 1.1.

- Use get_user_by_username function
- Changed (int)$mybb->input to $mybb->get_input
- Use threadsperpage setting for log paging
- Updated username autocompletion to use select2 (forgot to do this when I updated this plugin for 1.8)

Thanks for updating .
Hi.
I have a problem.
When i click on a message and close message, and after another message, going to a wrong page!!
This is right? or a bug?
Can you help me?
Hi , i have a question.
Why we don't have check box for delete messages?
In 1.6 version, we have checkbox for delete message to manage this, but in this version, this option is deleted but this very useful and needed to this so much, this option not add to plugin?
Thanks.
There is a pruning function for all other logs, could you add a way to prune the PM logs created by this plugin as well?
I left it unchecked and it quickly accumulated 439 pages of PM logs which I want to prune.
In the meantime is there an sql query I can run to prune the logs?
Plugin has been updated to 1.2.

- Ability to prune Private Messages
- Updated username autocompletion
- Sanitized usernames

Hello, first of all I would like to thank for this great plugin. I was looking for something like this for a long time, especially with Prune PM function which can be managed via usergroups.

When I look at private messages, I see private messages sent by forum (for subscription notification) as a Deleted User. What I would like to do is pruning ONLY subscription notifications, not private messages between users. I want users to keep their private messages, but subscription notifications should be removed.

In Prune screen sadly I can't pick 'Deleted User' or anything that makes me able to do what I want. I think this would work if I could 'Prune all private messages, sent by unexisting users' or like 'Prune all except messages sent by these users' and I would pick every user which results in pruning messages only sent by forum aka. Deleted User'.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6