MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OUGC Announcement Bars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
very nice, fantastic work, are bossible to use html code in this pugin?
Any way to remove Announcement bars from showing up in pages created with PAGE MANAGER ? Only want the announcement bars on the Index.

Any help is appreciated ! Thank you.

Wolfseye
He must be running a hook at global_start. Replace it with index_start.
(2012-12-13, 11:18 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]He must be running a hook at global_start. Replace it with index_start.

I really appreciate the hint, and if I would be better in things like that I probably already found what you mean. Wink But since I am a bit stupid when it comes to these things, I am afraid I often rely on the help of others.

If you could tell me where I would be looking for that, I'd really appreciate that. Wink

Thank you

Wolfseye

$plugins->add_hook('global_start', 'ougc_annbars_cachetempl');
	$plugins->add_hook('global_end', 'ougc_annbars_show');

These the things I would need to alter ?
(2012-12-13, 11:30 AM)Wolfseye Wrote: [ -> ]
Yes. Smile

Just change:

to:

$plugins->add_hook('index_start', 'ougc_annbars_show');
Perfect, thank you very much. Wink
This is causing Thread Views to be stuck on my forum. I had to disable every plugin and test each of them, and turned out that this plugin was causing the Thread Views to be stuck. I reinstalled it, and still messes with the Views Count. May it be a issue with the new MyBB Version?

Thread regarding the View Counter Stuck: http://community.mybb.com/thread-131147.html
The plugin don't work for me. All updated, but I see no setting of this plugin on ACP -> Configuration -> OUGC Announcement Bars Settings and no "Manage Bars" on ACP -> Forums & Posts, but something like a "ghost functions":
bad coded, same thing here on my test forum without any plugin

lol i found that this guy approve your own plugin and no one else check it for bad code or exploit, realy professional
I don't know if Omar G., the developer, still follow this thread... Sad
The plugin is unique and we don't have any similar alternative. The css/php mod don't have any additional option.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9