MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OUGC Announcement Bars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(2023-05-19, 07:08 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]No, it should be disappearing automatically based on the expiration setting. I already fixed some issues a few years ago that I have been unable to release. I should be updating this plugin later this year for PHP8.2+ so I shall review the pending issues.
https://github.com/Sama34/OUGC-Announcem.../issues/24

@omarg Hello Omar, it would be possible to fix it for PHP 8.3, I installed it but the pluggins disappear if I delete it, everything returns to normal THANK YOU!!
Hello, sorry my bad english :-), Unfortunately I can't start an announcement, it always writes The following errors occurred:

Invalid start date. even though the date would be the next day Sad

Greets Tc
Hi, I pushed version 1.8.36 for this plugin

It should fix all mentioned issues, please report again if that is not the case.

The plugin now ships with a Display Rules feature, an enhancement to the previous forum rules. I will be updating the documentation on the next version.

Regards.
Good morning @Omar G. :-), thank you for your quick help, I can now save announcements and see it in the preview, but it is not displayed in the forum Confused

lg Tc
Make sure <!--OUGC_ANNBARS--> is in your header template.

Share a capture of your bar settings so I can check on my server.

Regards.
<!--OUGC_ANNBARS-->is in the header template, here are a few screes -

[attachment=46821][attachment=46822][attachment=46823] [attachment=46824][attachment=46825] [attachment=46826]
[attachment=46827]
lg Tc
I pushed a new fix, please try version 1.8.37, simply replacing the old files should suffice.

Regards.
(2024-03-31, 07:45 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]I pushed a new fix, please try version 1.8.37, simply replacing the old files should suffice.

Regards.

Perfekt !  Smile Thank you very much, works perfectly! Thank you for your work and your immediate commitment! Great job!

Tc  Smile
One thing could still be improved: if the start date is April 2nd and the end date is April 2nd by mistake, there is no error message, it is simply not displayed, there should already be an error message in the ACP :-)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9