MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OUGC Announcement Bars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
oh ok Sama. don't worry keep up the good work. i will wait for the upcoming features specially start date.
Not sure if this is a bug, however when I add an announcement, then delete it... it continues to show up on my board.
That was a bug on early versions and would only occur when you delete the last announcement. It will be fixing (if not already) on upcoming versions.
(2015-05-10, 05:42 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]That was a bug on early versions and would only occur when you delete the last announcement. It will be fixing (if not already) on upcoming versions.

How are we going with the "dismiss-bar" option? I'd really love to have it on my board.

How about using this: http://lifeofadesigner.com/javascript/hi...d-cookies/
Will it do?

You could also base of the solutions that @Euan T used in his MyAlerts plugin
It would be nice if @Euan T himself would speak up on this.
The announcement bars do not show on my board.
Plugin Updated to 1.8.6

New Features
  • Star / end date settings.
  • Custom CSS classes now allowed.
  • Advanced display options.
  • Dismiss option for users. (This currently has no settings so it is forced for all bars, to disable you would need to edit the templates but that will disable it for all bars equally.)

Minor bugs/issues were fixed as well.

To update simply follow the update instructions for 1.8.0
this plugin has stopped working for me,, It was working I had 2 bars displaying then I put another bar on and the bar didn't display on the forums and in the ACP the bars status is "Hidden" So I thought maybe you can only habe 2 at a time on so I deleted them all and made a new one and its still hiddenn. ?

Any ideas on what happened
Deleted got it working fine. Thanks!
Very nice plugin, i just installed in my new Forum and works like a charm!
Thanks for your work...

Any chance to remove the option "dismiss" in the bars?

Thanks very much!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9