MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [CodMedia.net] The NEW/Great Forum [Promote Your Videos] [STAFF]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2012-08-05, 07:10 PM)iTzz_MaDnEsS Wrote: [ -> ]Well just clearing the major things.
Nobody has lots of money to spend...

Nobody has lots of time to spend for nothing.
Uhm.. i have a question.. am i the only one getting this:

[Image: YVeL0.png]

And that counter just keeps on rising O_o
Just checked the site out -- it's basically a primer on how NOT to design a forum:
  • Invasive guest message
  • Too many forums
  • Too much "junk" content on home page (statistics, ads, news messages, the world's largest Twitter feed)
  • Sparkling usernames!?
Yep. Deal with it Brad.
Suit yourself. Doesn't affect me if your site is terrible.
(2012-08-06, 11:01 PM)iTzz_MaDnEsS Wrote: [ -> ]Yep. Deal with it Brad.

Omfg what is this section coming too.
(2012-08-06, 11:01 PM)iTzz_MaDnEsS Wrote: [ -> ]Yep. Deal with it Brad.
This site will go far.
Thanks for all the positive reviews ;D
Just tried something and it worked! :3

To not have to register and circumvent the 15 post limit, you can just constantly eidt the cookie [mapovifog] for the site as guest (changed it to -15000).

For me this is the most annoying thing their is i dont mind the constant warning of register now.. but being limited like that as guest. Is really obnoxious.
(2012-08-07, 01:19 AM)anori Wrote: [ -> ]Just tried something and it worked! :3

To not have to register and circumvent the 15 post limit, you can just constantly eidt the cookie [mapovifog] for the site as guest (changed it to -15000).

For me this is the most annoying thing their is i dont mind the constant warning of register now.. but being limited like that as guest. Is really obnoxious.

But is the average person going to know that?
Not really... :3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5