MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [CodMedia.net] The NEW/Great Forum [Promote Your Videos] [STAFF]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
This is true. I know this (and most experienced forum users do too) so you are going to get people doing one of 3 things

1) Think MEH and reset cookie
2) Think OH NO - but all the great content I must join!!
3) Think pfff and leave and never come back.

You don't have the content to make the second option feasible, so you are driving people away - people that might have clicked on your ads.
(2012-08-07, 01:30 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]This is true. I know this (and most experienced forum users do too) so you are going to get people doing one of 3 things

1) Think MEH and reset cookie
2) Think OH NO - but all the great content I must join!!
3) Think pfff and leave and never come back.

You don't have the content to make the second option feasible, so you are driving people away - people that might have clicked on your ads.

Was a bit dissapointed, had expected something slightly more solid, like a database and ip-adresses combined with a cookie. Instead its just a cookie quickly getting old after 15 or so minutes *sadface*
old soggy no longer satisfyingly crunchy cookies... indeed, sadface.
I have just ordered 12 rules for this man.
He joined when he was 12 ... back in 2010 ... that means he's like 13-14 now. Explains a lot.
And that makes you better than me? Yea....
And 15, thanks.

(2012-07-28, 02:28 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Another forum with too many sections and tabs. Jesus.

How would you compress them?
Make every category a forum, make every forum a thread.
No, it means I was a jerk when I was 15, too. Though you are exceptional at it.
(2012-08-08, 01:51 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]No, it means I was a jerk when I was 15, too. Though you are exceptional at it.

Brad you are still a jerk lets not kid anyone Wink Angel
True, but I'm more discriminate about it :p
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5