MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [CodMedia.net] The NEW/Great Forum [Promote Your Videos] [STAFF]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2012-08-08, 10:19 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Make every category a forum, make every forum a thread.

Best advice I've heard all day tbh.
I dont understand why you're flaming so much...
[Image: h6Yjc.png]

Thanks. What have you done for the community here that qualifies me as "useless" by comparison?

Seriously though, when someone gives you feedback and you respond with such a crappy attitude, what kind of treatment do you expect to get?
I swear most of brad's positive rep is angry users who just want to vent their frustrations via the rep system.
hey now, there's only a few of those
Still, users tend to just send me angry PM's, not angry positive reps Sad!!
(2012-08-09, 02:44 AM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Still, users tend to just send me angry PM's, not angry positive reps Sad!!

Nobody loves hates me. Sad
Is this website about fish, fishing, and fishing (particularly of cod) shows? Because now that's an untapped niche.
Glad I'm not the only one who thinks about fish when I read this name.
(2012-08-09, 03:52 AM)cappazushi Wrote: [ -> ]Is this website about fish, fishing, and fishing (particularly of cod) shows? Because now that's an untapped niche.

(2012-08-09, 01:38 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Glad I'm not the only one who thinks about fish when I read this name.

(2012-07-28, 02:51 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Awww. I thought it was gonna be about fish.....

Indeed. I am glad I am not alone in my confusion.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5