MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HF bigger than DP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Wow, staggeringly good. I'm going to bookmark this thread because I constantly read "I prefer IPB/Xenforo because it can handle big databases, MyBB can't" - that does my head in.
(2012-05-01, 08:41 PM)weBex Wrote: [ -> ]Nice, but this is my first time learning about DP's existence, lol.

DP is one of the oldest and most popular webmaster forums and he runs a lot of high-end custom tools as well. For those that know how DP can be an incredible resource.

On face value it appears to be a lot of LQP and crappy members but if you look beyond that it has some great content.
Congratulations labrocca; not only have you proven MyBB's capabilities but that great skill, dedication and hard work pays off. You deserve it (even for putting up with me!). Smile
(2012-05-01, 09:33 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations labrocca; not only have you proven MyBB's capabilities but that great skill, dedication and hard work pays off. You deserve it (even for putting up with me!). Smile

You're the best dev leader I know. Sorry to any previous leaders but you're imho excellent as dev leader. You listen, you code well, and you're even tempered.
You made MyBB proud Labrocca. Smile
(2012-05-02, 01:30 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]You made MyBB proud Labrocca. Smile

[Image: 132772293270.png]
Congratulations labrocca!
(2012-05-01, 08:59 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, staggeringly good. I'm going to bookmark this thread because I constantly read "I prefer IPB/Xenforo because it can handle big databases, MyBB can't" - that does my head in.

I never got that kind of argument either Toungue. For some reason people get the idea that since large sites use it must run well for them. But, don't take into account things like multiple dedicated servers and what not Toungue.

@Labrocca - Congrats and keep up the great work with all your projects. You are probably on of the best spokes men for what mybb can do.
Congrats on the achievement!
(2012-05-02, 01:31 AM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-02, 01:30 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]You made MyBB proud Labrocca. Smile

[Image: 132772293270.png]

oh boy -.-

Grats labrocca
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11