MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HF bigger than DP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
HF not allowing to open threads with out reps Sad
Where do i go for Reps there? Banghead
(2013-02-10, 07:48 PM)King Of All Wrote: [ -> ]HF not allowing to open threads with out reps Sad

A question better suited for there.
Also, HF is not supported here.
(2013-02-10, 09:24 PM)Lo. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-02-10, 07:48 PM)King Of All Wrote: [ -> ]HF not allowing to open threads with out reps Sad

A question better suited for there.

(2013-02-11, 08:36 AM)Jimmy. Wrote: [ -> ]Also, HF is not supported here.

I have MyBB community to help and support me Heart
Never mind restricting forums Angry

Sorry guys
BTW... hacking and keylogger sites are some of the easiest to make and build, everyone wants free stuff without paying for it. It's no wonder HF is a large site.
Comparing it to DP which is an actual legit marketing site is like comparing a nice BMW to a dirty VW with no wheels IMO..

(edit for clarification)
Does it have warez? Either way I would say a legit site as you say would support a broader audience since there a lot of people not willing to break the law.
(2013-02-13, 04:13 PM)Brandon Sheley Wrote: [ -> ]BTW... hacking and warez sites are some of the easiest to make and build, everyone wants free stuff without paying for it. It's no wonder HF is a large site.
Comparing it to DP which is an actual legit marketing site is like comparing a nice BMW to a dirty VW with no wheels IMO..

Lmao you're very silly Brandon.
(2013-02-13, 04:33 PM)Xanth Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-02-13, 04:13 PM)Brandon Sheley Wrote: [ -> ]BTW... hacking and warez sites are some of the easiest to make and build, everyone wants free stuff without paying for it. It's no wonder HF is a large site.

Lmao you're very silly Brandon.

Just being honest..
It's a very well known fact of what kind of site "HF" is Wink
thanks for the expert opinion, random internet commenter

Whether or not you agree with HackForums' content (I don't), what Labrocca has built over there is incredible.
(2013-02-13, 05:25 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for the expert opinion, random internet commenter

Whether or not you agree with HackForums' content (I don't), what Labrocca has built over there is incredible.
I've never said he/she hasn't done a good job.
Building an active for no mater what topic isn't an overnight job.
I just said some topics are easier to get off the ground then others.

No disrespect intended. Undecided
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11