MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HF bigger than DP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Amazing quote labrocca. Just noted. Congrats. Every Webmaster should learn something from your inspiration. I pity the members who are constantly after hitting HF, rather than realising the hardwork & dedication you've put to it.
Just joined HF
woohoo amazing forum which runs in our MyBB
Congrats and hearty wishes.

I have a question in my mind after seeing this thread.
Which is the top 5 forums which runs in MyBB?

Do anyone have answers.
So that all can take notes from those forums
(2013-02-10, 06:23 AM)King Of All Wrote: [ -> ]I have a question in my mind after seeing this thread.
Which is the top 5 forums which runs in MyBB?

Do anyone have answers.
So that all can take notes from those forums

There's a few listed here: http://www.thebiggestboards.com/mybb-forums.php

There are others which aren't listed too.
thebiggestboards isn't the best of sources. It's rarely updated at all and quite a few of those forums listed aren't even using MyBB either.
(2013-02-10, 02:58 PM)Xanth Wrote: [ -> ]thebiggestboards isn't the best of sources. It's rarely updated at all and quite a few of those forums listed aren't even using MyBB either.

It's one of the only sources. Users freely add their forums, but submissions are still reviewed.
The biggest boards is out of date by a long way.
If someone wants to show a more thorough list of MyBB big boards feel free. There are very few sources available.
It's about time somebody made one Toungue
(2013-02-10, 03:54 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]It's about time somebody made one Toungue

Get cracking.
(2013-02-10, 03:54 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]It's about time somebody made one Toungue

Ah, thanks for volunteering Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11