MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Integrate Editor WYSIWYG with MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(2012-05-23, 04:41 AM)Solstice Wrote: [ -> ]i made a small beta Smile http://www.mybb-es.com/Hilo-open-beta-ck...-para-mybb (Basic) Toungue i include some plugins to make the editor works

good, i'll try it !Smile
(2012-05-23, 05:05 AM)armin3000 Wrote: [ -> ]What exactly you did? are talking about ckeditor or SCEditor? The zip file in your link is related to CKeditor. What's its difference with the tutorial in first post?
Thanks

i integrate some plugins for the ckeditor to make it works in MyBB (PHP-ALIGN-CODE-ETC MyCodes) and i include a setting to change the color of the editor... i think made a easy smilies and bbcode integration Wink
hi I'm new look and I did as the tutorial says and look what has happened is all distorted

[Image: cluv16y63tur.png]
(2012-06-07, 07:19 PM)krvaM Wrote: [ -> ]hi I'm new look and I did as the tutorial says and look what has happened is all distorted

[Image: cluv16y63tur.png]
I stumbled across this thread awhile ago while looking for a better WYSIWYG editor, and ended up working on implementing my own solution. I had settled on CKEditor. I see someone has made a plugin already, but I'll share mine as well. It's very functional, though there is a problem with submitting a post when quick reply is enabled.

This plugin has the following:
1) Several Admin options to enable/disable the editor in key spots in the forum, including Posts (new/edit/reply), New Thread, ModCP, Signatures, Quick Reply (currently not working fully).
2) Option to set the initial width of an image when viewing in WYSIWYG mode. Makes it easier to manage what you are editing for large images.
3) Full WYSIWYG support for Code and PHP blocks.
4) Inserting a video will add a fake object with an icon representing the type of video that you inserted.
5) Modified skin.
6) MyBB plugin adds a stylesheet named ckeditor.css to the Master Theme to support skinning the message body content. The stylesheet matches the default MyBB theme for quotes, code and php blocks. Since it is added to the Master theme, all themes (both current and new) will automatically inherit it. To adjust styling for other themes, simply edit the ckeditor.css file in that theme to break inheritance. The MyBB plugin will automatically determine which one to load.
7) Dynamic smilies. All smilies configured in the ACP will be included in CKEditor via the Smiley button. If you don't want a smiley to appear in the list, change the setting "Show on clickable list?" to No for that particular smiley.
8) Custom built CKEditor to help reduce the size. Still working on reducing even further.

My current beta build is available on github.
(2012-06-19, 02:14 PM)krewe Wrote: [ -> ]I stumbled across this thread awhile ago while looking for a better WYSIWYG editor, and ended up working on implementing my own solution. I had settled on CKEditor. I see someone has made a plugin already, but I'll share mine as well. It's very functional, though there is a problem with submitting a post when quick reply is enabled.

This plugin has the following:
1) Several Admin options to enable/disable the editor in key spots in the forum, including Posts (new/edit/reply), New Thread, ModCP, Signatures, Quick Reply (currently not working fully).
2) Option to set the initial width of an image when viewing in WYSIWYG mode. Makes it easier to manage what you are editing for large images.
3) Full WYSIWYG support for Code and PHP blocks.
4) Inserting a video will add a fake object with an icon representing the type of video that you inserted.
5) Modified skin.
6) MyBB plugin adds a stylesheet named ckeditor.css to the Master Theme to support skinning the message body content. The stylesheet matches the default MyBB theme for quotes, code and php blocks. Since it is added to the Master theme, all themes (both current and new) will automatically inherit it. To adjust styling for other themes, simply edit the ckeditor.css file in that theme to break inheritance. The MyBB plugin will automatically determine which one to load.
7) Dynamic smilies. All smilies configured in the ACP will be included in CKEditor via the Smiley button. If you don't want a smiley to appear in the list, change the setting "Show on clickable list?" to No for that particular smiley.
8) Custom built CKEditor to help reduce the size. Still working on reducing even further.

My current beta build is available on github.

good work...
i tested here and work well...

I found a problem...
if install forum in subdomain (ex: h ttp://xxxx/forum), smile path is not correct in editor...
(2012-06-22, 01:20 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]good work...

I found a problem...
if install forum in subdomain (ex: h ttp://xxxx/forum), smile path is not correct in editor...
Good catch. The board I'm on right now doesn't have a sub folder, so didn't test that. I'll update to get the board path to use that for the base. For now you can fix it by editing the following file:

jscripts/editor_themes/ckeditor/mybb_config.js

Find this line:
config.smiley_path = '/';

And replace with:
config.smiley_path = '/forum/';

Currently working on fixing some other bugs that we have been discovering.
(2012-06-22, 03:42 AM)krewe Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-22, 01:20 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]good work...

I found a problem...
Good catch. The board I'm on right now doesn't have a sub folder, so didn't test that. I'll update to get the board path to use that for the base. For now you can fix it by editing the following file:

jscripts/editor_themes/ckeditor/mybb_config.js

Find this line:
config.smiley_path = '/';

And replace with:
config.smiley_path = '/forum/';

Currently working on fixing some other bugs that we have been discovering.

thanks...
Updated BETA2 available at https://github.com/kodene/MyBB_CKEditor/downloads

Fixes the following:
  • & converted to & on urls when applied to text
  • Chrome users unable to delete quote, code, and php blocks
  • Smiley path fixed to get URL path
  • Added Indent and Outdent buttons to support nested lists (hotkeys set to CTRL+ALT+I and CTRL+ALT+O respectively)
  • Quick Reply support completed. Global setting to enable/disable in the ACP. It is also disabled by default for all users, but they can enable/disable by going to their user control panel, clicking on Edit Options, and under Thread View Options there is a new checkbox titled Enable WYSIWYG editor for quick reply?.
  • Prevent bbcode from getting translated to html when inside of a code block.
(2012-06-25, 03:21 PM)krewe Wrote: [ -> ]Updated BETA2 available at https://github.com/kodene/MyBB_CKEditor/downloads

Fixes the following:
  • & converted to & on urls when applied to text
  • Chrome users unable to delete quote, code, and php blocks
  • Smiley path fixed to get URL path
  • Added Indent and Outdent buttons to support nested lists (hotkeys set to CTRL+ALT+I and CTRL+ALT+O respectively)
  • Quick Reply support completed. Global setting to enable/disable in the ACP. It is also disabled by default for all users, but they can enable/disable by going to their user control panel, clicking on Edit Options, and under Thread View Options there is a new checkbox titled Enable WYSIWYG editor for quick reply?.
  • Prevent bbcode from getting translated to html when inside of a code block.

good work...
i will test more later...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9