MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Integrate Editor WYSIWYG with MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
thank ...i will try first
(2012-07-01, 09:40 AM)krewe Wrote: [ -> ]New beta build 6 available with spoiler support.

This does not add code to MyBB to support spoiler tags, it just enables CKEditor to be aware of them.

There is a new configuration option for Spoiler Support with the following three options (spaces added just in case, but they do not appear that way in the settings view):
  • Disabled (Default)
  • [ spoiler ]
  • [ spoiler=xxx ]
If you use spoiler MyCode, just select the format that is supported. Choosing any of the latter two options will add a spoiler button to the toolbar. The look of the spoiler container can be modified using the classes .cke_spoiler and .cke_spoiler_title available in the ckeditor.css stylesheet in your theme. The only styles not recommended to change (or at least with care) are the margins.

If choosing [ spoiler ], there is no support for maintaining an optional title, and any spoiler tags with it will have it removed while retaining the [ spoiler ] tag. If choosing [ spoiler=xxx ], you can change the title to be used in WYSIWYG mode by simply adding the text into the title after the "Spoiler:" text, or replacing "Spoiler:" with the title that you want.

There are some display anomalies when trying to add a spoiler around quote and code blocks which I'm currently working on fixing.

krewe this plugin is great. But I'm not sure I understand...how do I enable this spoiler function?

Also, the indent function doesn't seem to actually add any markup in the text..it just appears indented...but when you view the source, there's nothing new there, and if you post or switch back to the wysiwyg, the indent is gone.

Any ideas?
Well I'm using ckeditor, but cant find the {$codebuttons} in new thread template also can anybody tell me how to change the width on my ckeditor textarea?

I'm using the latest version
@krewe, it´s possible add text colors button, in your plugin? how?

Thanks for your great job.

PS: Solved myself. I edited file mybb_config.js (MyBB_CKEditor-BETA6\Upload\jscripts\editor_themes\ckeditor)

My actual remove plug-ins
config.removePlugins = 'a11yhelp,about,bidi,colordialog,dialogadvtab,div,elementspath,filebrowser,flash,format,forms,iframe,liststyle,newpage,pagebreak,pastefromword,pastetext,preview,print,showblocks,showborders,stylescombo,table,tabletools,wsc,wordcount';

Here my config.toolbar =
[
['Source','-','Maximize','-','Cut','Copy','Paste','PasteText','Undo','Redo','Save'],
['Font','FontSize','TextColor'],
['Bold','Italic','Underline','Strike','-','JustifyLeft','JustifyCenter','JustifyRight','-','RemoveFormat'],
'/',
['NumberedList','BulletedList','Indent','Outdent','-','HorizontalRule'],
['Link','Unlink','-','Blockquote','Code','PHP','-','Image','Video'],
[ 'Find','Replace','-','SelectAll','-','Scayt'],
['Smiley','SpecialChar'], spoiler,
];

Work fine, this way..
I hate to sound like a dummy, but where is the "newthread template"? I would like to try and integrate this into my forum, but I need a little help.

I appreciate any help,
thanks.
(2012-10-08, 04:57 PM)brak343 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-01, 09:40 AM)krewe Wrote: [ -> ]New beta build 6 available with spoiler support.

This does not add code to MyBB to support spoiler tags, it just enables CKEditor to be aware of them.

There is a new configuration option for Spoiler Support with the following three options (spaces added just in case, but they do not appear that way in the settings view):
  • Disabled (Default)
  • [ spoiler ]
  • [ spoiler=xxx ]
If you use spoiler MyCode, just select the format that is supported. Choosing any of the latter two options will add a spoiler button to the toolbar. The look of the spoiler container can be modified using the classes .cke_spoiler and .cke_spoiler_title available in the ckeditor.css stylesheet in your theme. The only styles not recommended to change (or at least with care) are the margins.

If choosing [ spoiler ], there is no support for maintaining an optional title, and any spoiler tags with it will have it removed while retaining the [ spoiler ] tag. If choosing [ spoiler=xxx ], you can change the title to be used in WYSIWYG mode by simply adding the text into the title after the "Spoiler:" text, or replacing "Spoiler:" with the title that you want.

There are some display anomalies when trying to add a spoiler around quote and code blocks which I'm currently working on fixing.

krewe this plugin is great. But I'm not sure I understand...how do I enable this spoiler function?

Also, the indent function doesn't seem to actually add any markup in the text..it just appears indented...but when you view the source, there's nothing new there, and if you post or switch back to the wysiwyg, the indent is gone.

Any ideas?
Sorry for not seeing this sooner, I've been so distracted the past few months.

The indent function won't indent plain text as MyBB doesn't have a mechanism for that. What it does work on it lists so that you can create multiple levels within your lists (numbered or bullet).
CKEditor 4.0 is out and I'm working on a plugin for it for MyBB. It has some great new features.

Once I have a BETA available, I'll start a new thread.
Well ps I find no fault leaves the color editor and can not find it anywhere ...
tuyệt cú mèo
Hi, I have installed, but I have a problem, I do not see smilies, thi is the screen:

[Image: 2gvigra.png]

which folder should be included? Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9