MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Integrate Editor WYSIWYG with MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Played around with supporting short mycode for video and alignment. It's tougher to support both without additional code, but I can easily support translating the short form to HTML when someone replies to a post, but then store it in the long form.

So say someone uses [youtube]<url>[/youtube] in a post. Then someone replies, it would display in WYSIWYG just fine, but be saved back out in the MyBB standard of [video=youtube]<url>[/video]. Can support alignment the same way.
New beta build 6 available with spoiler support.

This does not add code to MyBB to support spoiler tags, it just enables CKEditor to be aware of them.

There is a new configuration option for Spoiler Support with the following three options (spaces added just in case, but they do not appear that way in the settings view):
  • Disabled (Default)
  • [ spoiler ]
  • [ spoiler=xxx ]
If you use spoiler MyCode, just select the format that is supported. Choosing any of the latter two options will add a spoiler button to the toolbar. The look of the spoiler container can be modified using the classes .cke_spoiler and .cke_spoiler_title available in the ckeditor.css stylesheet in your theme. The only styles not recommended to change (or at least with care) are the margins.

If choosing [ spoiler ], there is no support for maintaining an optional title, and any spoiler tags with it will have it removed while retaining the [ spoiler ] tag. If choosing [ spoiler=xxx ], you can change the title to be used in WYSIWYG mode by simply adding the text into the title after the "Spoiler:" text, or replacing "Spoiler:" with the title that you want.

There are some display anomalies when trying to add a spoiler around quote and code blocks which I'm currently working on fixing.
Your plugin is nice.. but why you removed some buttons?

and also your Editor is not displayed in Quick Reply Sad

And also when someone clicks the smilie button Half are shown & half are not Sad

Is there a way to insert custom MYCODES to it? like the [hide] XXX [/hide] tag as a button. I thin k you should add a feature of it in the Admin CP.

Also i am a web-designer, so if you need its themes you can ask me..

Rest is awesome...

My site: http://www.eliteguys.org
(2012-07-09, 03:59 PM)Dante The Demon Wrote: [ -> ]Your plugin is nice.. but why you removed some buttons?
What buttons are you expecting?
Quote:and also your Editor is not displayed in Quick Reply Sad
The option for Quick Reply in the ACP is to allow its use. Users still have control whether or not they want it enabled for them (disabled by default). Each user can enable it by going to their User Control Panel, Edit Options, and under Thread View Options is a checkbox titled "Enable WYSIWYG editor for quick reply?".
Quote:And also when someone clicks the smilie button Half are shown & half are not Sad
The path information is probably different for the ones that don't show. CKEditor smilie lookups are based on the smiley path. That means all of your smilies need to have a path relative to that path, or they won't show. For example, if your forum is at http://awesomesite.com/forum/ then the Smiley Path should be /forum/ and your smilies then need to reference a directory from that location. "images/smilies" and "images/mytheme/smilies" both would work, but something like "/images/smilies" would not.
Quote:Is there a way to insert custom MYCODES to it? like the [hide] XXX [/hide] tag as a button. I thin k you should add a feature of it in the Admin CP.
That's harder to do, but I may look into trying to implement something in the future. It would only support inserting the tags themselves though. For now, I'm only working on the supported MyCode, with the addition of spoiler support in the latest release since that is fairly popular. Still have some bugs to work out, but unfortunately I haven't had much time lately.
How can I change default font??
I want to use Tahoma as default font.

No one can help me to change default font?
There is no default font specified in CKEditor, it inherits whatever you have specified in your forum theme.
Which CSS class or id?
(2012-08-12, 04:43 PM)krewe Wrote: [ -> ]There is no default font specified in CKEditor, it inherits whatever you have specified in your forum theme.
Actually, my bad. I just took a look and I do default the font for the editor to match the default forum. Go into your theme and edit ckeditor.css. In the body element change the font-family attribute to your desired font list.
one question...
possible activate buttons in source mode editor?
These editors are always nice, and configurable. But getting it setup may be a pain. I found a plugin though, that works, and does all i need it to do. Just check out the reviews if you want to see if there is ever a problem with a mod sometimes.

Anyway, I use this, it is very good. Also the SH code highlighter mod.

http://mods.mybb.com/view/sceditor-wysiwyg-editor
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9