MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [beta] NeonGlow - responsive widgets, dark colors, modern layout + LOT of effects
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
The current color works just great, I can see this powering my future space site. You can expect a purchase from me after you release this (after August though).
(2012-05-21, 03:10 PM)MadComp Wrote: [ -> ]The current color works just great, I can see this powering my future space site. You can expect a purchase from me after you release this (after August though).
that's nice Smile

final preview up. expect the theme in store after this Big Grin

the theme will come in 4 different flavors.
It looks very inconsistent, Like metro+Aereo, IMO.
The first version all black looked better, just needed to tweak the colors a bit. This one takes the "neon" out of the neon gaming. It's a bit bulky, though.
(2012-05-21, 09:39 PM)pixelmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]the theme will come in 4 different flavors.

That would be excellent.
(2012-05-22, 07:51 AM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]The first version all black looked better, just needed to tweak the colors a bit. This one takes the "neon" out of the neon gaming. It's a bit bulky, though.

That first one will the base theme....and the current image shows one of the four 'flavors'
Another great theme PixelMonkey. Hope to see this launched soon Smile
You did a great job with this theme pixelmonkey. You might see an upcoming future purchase from me for my upcoming gaming forum.
just gonna state the obvious... how is this a gaming theme?
I think it looks fantastic, it isn't too dark for my liking. Great work!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8