MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [beta] NeonGlow - responsive widgets, dark colors, modern layout + LOT of effects
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
all of your themes haves the same pm icon Undecided
(2012-06-06, 05:35 PM)Solstice Wrote: [ -> ]all of your themes haves the same pm icon Undecided

Whats wrong with that? Not like one icon is going to ruin a theme.
Not bad at all. Smile Looks quite like it's been inspired by Infinite or Carbon.
Wow, i can't help adore your senses. Please tell me ONE similarity? Leaving apart the IPB style user panel (not ehren style)
Put those two and neonglow together and then put on your spectacles.
again, just because the box-shadow on user panel is same as Ehren DOESN'T means its a rip. :|
though I find it funny how you and your guys realize all my themes as rips just after someone praised my themes on your thread?
Even your themes has bevels like Jordan's lights. but I never said that. because for me, ripping is Not 'same shadows'
anyway, I don't think I'm in this community no more. you apparently have more friends
you talk like a hell of Steve jobs. but dude, if it was only about originality, why would you hate me all over the forum.
this theme is something you'll never find. But please don't flag it a rip just because it uses some elements which are already used by some other theme
I really like the work pixelmonkey! I don't think it's wrong to grab ideas as long as you put them with your style and make the graphics from the ground up. Iy deff looks similar, but not the same... good job man keep it up.
that zero_x ...at least there's someone here who understands that two theme having few similar elements aren't rips
(2012-06-07, 05:43 AM)pixelmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]that zero_x ...at least there's someone here who understands that two theme having few similar elements aren't rips

So people are saying that you took the photoshop files and just modified them? If that was true then yeah would be kinda shaddy for a premium theme. But grabbing similar ideas by looking is the most common thing.. as far as I know..
I guess nothing wrong, I like how Invision power board style but if I did not have enough money to buy I.P.B then why not try MyBB with a theme that look like IPB style. And many people like how elegant and goes on budget sometimes ..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8