MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [beta] NeonGlow - responsive widgets, dark colors, modern layout + LOT of effects
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2012-08-12, 10:43 AM)pixelmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]thanks.
About the header glow, monkey guide (that comes with our themes) will explain how to make it hover only or completely remove it. So it won't be a big deal

and the scrollbar, you gotta be smart LOL

Wonderful! This would be good for a gaming forum methinks. A bit choppy on the animations, like you said, but i'm sure that'll be fixed soon!
(2012-08-12, 09:13 AM)Sukanjan.K Wrote: [ -> ]All your designs are very clean, cool and professional. There are few designers in MyBB who design clean themes like you, I am not going into debate of whether the themes are Ipb inspired or not. But I don't think its wrong to take inspirations from any work or theme.

And whats wrong if someone offer IPB like themes for MyBB, IPB costs $200+ and MyBB is free, everyone should be happy to get IPB quality theme in MyBB.

I like most of the part of the theme, just two things, one is the header glow, the continues glow is kinda annoying, you could make it a hover effect. Second the black and white scroll on the side, it always confuses me.

To be honest, I think that's bull. A quality theme is a quality theme, and they'll cost the same no matter what platform a designer/developer works on.
All i can say is a "WOW".
The theme is best ever designed for mybb .
The headerglow is brilliantly executed.
Sidebar is amazing too.
great work overall buddy.keep moving SmileSmileSmile
So glad to see somebody has actually paid attention to the PM area. 99% of themes just leave it looking like crap (especially dark themes). Good work so far!

EDIT: but by god that pulsing thing in the header is annoying. I actually closed the demo site after seeing it for even a few seconds. I seriously advise turning it off by default and making it an option to ENABLE it instead of to disable it.
(2012-08-13, 06:50 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: but by god that pulsing thing in the header is annoying. I actually closed the demo site after seeing it for even a few seconds. I seriously advise turning it off by default and making it an option to ENABLE it instead of to disable it.

This.

And maybe make it to be slower.
Thanks for appreciating Smile

Demo site has been updated - http://demo.pixelmonkey.co/mybb/index.ph...e&style=17
  • Glow animation removed
  • The glow now follows your mouse
  • small CSS bugs fixed
  • User profiles fixed
  • firefox animation performance increased
  • Sideboxes improved and optimized
  • sidebar expand/collapse button added

NOTE: custom icons are not yet uploaded
It is an IPB like theme, looks awesome.. use BLUE as it attracts eyes.

How i can i be your teammate? I am too a designer & willing to lend a hand to other designers Smile
(2012-08-15, 05:21 AM)elitedesign Wrote: [ -> ]How i can i be your teammate? I am too a designer & willing to lend a hand to other designers Smile

PM me

And about using other color, i think that the current color scheme is best for the theme
Very nice, you may have slightly overdone it on the jQuery effects but it looks awesome haha. Smile
(2012-08-15, 01:36 PM)Jack Clarke Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice, you may have slightly overdone it on the jQuery effects but it looks awesome haha. Smile

Most users like killer jQuery effects.

@PixelMonkey I moved the Sidebar widget to the top likeaboss.gif
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8